Reiji

Hey I hope you guys are enjoying the stories. If at any time you want a personal request ill make it for you. Well I hope you enjoy and on with the story.

You were at home bored out of your mind. The others were busy with their own things. You didn't know what Reiji was up to so you went to his office. You opened the door to find that it was too dark to see anything. You walked in and tried to find the light switch but you bumped into something and heard a loud crash. You didn't know what it was but because you were in Reiji's room you ran as fast as you could out of there. You ran down the hall and ducked into Ayato's room.

"Hey (Y/N) what are you doing in my room. Can't you see im busy with breastless." You let out a sigh of relief. "When I went into Reiji's room I knocked something over and heard a loud noise and ran out of there." His eyes widen as he let go off yui. "You mean you broke something and haven't told him. Your in deep shit (Y/N)." You rolled your eyes. "What ever its not like it was important or anything."

You and Ayato where arguing till you heard a loud Reiji calling for everyone to the living room. You all went to the living room to see a enraged Reiji with a pan of shattered glass in it. "Who went into my room and broke my most favorite tea cup." Everyone looked at each other. "(Y/N) was in your room and broke it." You shot Ayato a nasty look. "Is that so. Well you guys are free to go back to what you were doing." You started to get up.

"Where do you think your going?" You looked back at Reiji. "Um I was going to my room." He grabbed your wrist and dragged you up to his room. "Your going to repay me for braking my tea cup." You moved away from him as he advanced towards you. Your back hit the door making you realize that you were out of space and couldn't run. He grabbed your wrist and yanked you closer to him.

He was about to bite into you when you pushed him and backed away from him. He pushed you against the bookshelf. He bit down into your neck causing you to gasp. He slid his hand up your shirt and massaged your breast. You let out a moan as he moved his mouth over yours. He bit at your bottom lip but you didn't give in. He growled and squeezed your breast, forcing you to open up.

He pushed you over his desk and pinned you down. He kissed your neck and licked up the blood that dripped down. He undid your top and ripped off your skirt, leaving you in your panties and bra. He snaked his arm around your body and unclips your bra. Your sitting in your panties as he kisses your neck and trails them down your body. He gets to your panties and rips them off with a quickness.

He takes His tie and binds your wrist together. "Um you've never done this before." Your voice cracked in fear. "Laito told me about this and I thought I should give it a try." He stuck one digit in you forcing out a moan. He adds another and pumps them in and out of you at a fast right. You moan as you arch your back feeling the bubble in your body on the urge of busting when he stops and pulls out.

"Why did you stop? I was almost there." You panted as he smiled down at you. "As punishment for braking my tea cup your not allowed to cum till I say you can." He lend down and kisses your womanhood. He licked your clit and pumped two digits into you. You moans were music to his ears. You were reaching your breaking point when he did it again. You growled at him and pounced on him. He pulled off his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

He flipped you over and forced you to the ground. He pulled down his boxers revealing his long length to you. You blushed as slammed into with force causing you pain. He didn't wait for you to adjust and went to town on you. He moved faster and faster with every moan you let out. He smiled as you clawed his back. After 4 hours of punishment he was done with you. You laid on his lap panting, trying to catch your breath.

"I don't think I can move much." He smiled while breathing out a deep sigh. "Yeah I know. That's the point, your suppose to learn not to break things or else your gonna have to be punished." You sat there when a thought came into your head. "Well if breaking things means we have this kind of punishment then I should break more things." He looked down at you with a raised eyebrow and a smile. "If you do that then ill have to whip you too." You smiled up at him. "Oh well than. Good night." You got up and slowly and with a little limp went to your room for a rest.