eye mask

You and the guys, including Yui were able to convince Carla and Shin to come over for game night. You were most happy because you were able to sit by Shin. He may not have like many people, but he took to you with ease. You were sitting and talking to him when Reiji put the hat in front of you. "It's your turn (Y/N)." He sounded so bored and looked as if he would rather be somewhere else. You stuck your hand into the hat of fate or doom in some cases and pulled out an eye mask. You thought it was Shuu's since he loved to take naps.

You started towards him but Shin took it from you. "Oh so its yours. I thought it was his since he sleeps the most." You gave a nervous laugh as you handed him the mask. You both headed towards the closet and closed the door. You heard the door locking and smiled. "Your way too happy to be in a dark locked closet with a true vampire. What do you plan to do in 7 minuets?" You smiled as you pulled him close to you. "I plan to play the game with you." You could hear him chuckling. "Your very confident. How do you know how i wanna play?" You couldn't see it but he was smirking while moving closer to you.

You put your arms around his neck and pulled him into a sweet kiss. You pulled away just to be pulled back into another kiss. You smirked against his lips as you licked his bottom lip. He gripped your ass causing you to gasp. He darted his tongue into your mouth and began a war. You let him win and explore his new found terriroty. You moaned into the kiss as he rubbed your sides. Your fingers became lost in his soft hair.

"Hey 7 minuets are up. We're coming to let you out now, you better be dressed and dick away." You let out a deep sigh as Shin pulled away and held you close to him. "I was wondering if we could go to my room and have some more fun?" You smiled up to him. He chuckled and kissed your lips as the boys opened the door. "Lets go, you lead the way my lady." He followed behind you as you lead him to your room.