Chapter 5

Kelli's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes. i look at the alarm clock, 10:37 a.m. I grab my phone and call Shor. "Mm, hello?" He answers in his sexy morning voice.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I was had my alarm set for 10:45 so we could spend the day together." I smile to myself. "We're going to have a few chats later," he says sternly.

I sigh. "I know, I know."

"Wanna get a ring today?" He blurts.

"Yes," I say absentmindedly.

"I'll be over in fifteen minutes." He hangs up.

I quickly get up, throwing the covers off of myself. I take a shower before throwing on my clothes. ((Outfit in media)). I apply light makeup before doing my hair. I leave my hair naturally wavey. I hear footsteps enter my room. "Hey," I whisper as Shor sits on my bed.

He pats his lap. I sit on him, straddling his lap. "What's up, sexy?" He runs his hands up my shirt.

He attaches his lips to my neck. "J-J-Just got o-out of th-the shower,"I contain my moans.

He chuckles softly, pulling away from me. "Whatcha wanna do today, babe?" He plays with my boobs.

"It's pretty evident that you wanna have sex," I murmur.

I'm not really in the mood for this. We haven't had sex since the baby. I'm really not ready for this, at the moment.

He massages my big breasts as he stares into my eyes. "But you don't. What do you want to do?" He asks as he moves his arms to my waist.

I look away from his eyes. "Sell this house," I whisper.

Shor looks at me, shocked. "Y-You want to live with me!?" He smiles widely. I nod slowly. "It took you two years to answer that!" He exclaims as he hugs me tightly.

I hold him close to my body as I cry softly into his neck.

I grew up in this house. But I hate being alone. I need Shor. I need him with me all the time. Go ahead, call me a clingy bitch. But I need him the most right now. Today is the day my parents have been gone for a year.

"Shhh," he presses his lips to my ear. "How about we keep the house and get rid of my place?" I nod, sniffling.

He rubs my back in soothing circles. "I miss them so much!" I sob into his neck.

Thunder roars outside of the house. I jump closer to him, holding him tighter. "I'm right here, Kelli. Come on, let's go to my house," he says as he stands up. He grabs my purse and phone for me. He sets me in the car, but I refuse to let go of him. "Kelli, I'm getting soaked."

I pull him into the car so he's sitting on the seat with me. I close the door as I try to calm down. "Shor," I whisper as his lust-filled eyes look into mine. "K-Kiss me," I whimper as his warm breath hits my lips.

"Gladly," he shoves his lips onto mine. We make out for what must've been three hours. He pulls back and looks out the window. "The rain stopped," he smiles. I nod, resting my head against the back of the chair. He gets out and drives back to his place. We lay on the couch, Shor completely on top of me.