Chapter 15

Noah's P.O.V TWO NIGHTS LATER

I was silently crying into my pillow when my door creaks open. "Go away," I snap quietly.

I hear some shuffling before that person sits next to me. "Noah," Emory's sweet voice whispers as she rubs my back.

I quickly look up and smirk. She's just in red lace undergarments. "Wh-What's up?" I stammer, feeling myself grow erect.

She lays down next to me. "I want you to take me," she mumbles as she stares at the ceiling.

I climb over her. "Oh, baby. I'm gonna take you," I growl huskily. ~ Just as I was about to push into her, the door opens. "Dad!" I yell.

"Next time lock the door," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and go back to kissing my sexy, beautiful girlfriend. (A/N; nick Jonas reference right there😏 #jealous)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Emory draws shapes and such on my stomach with her head on my chest. There's a knock on the door, making me groan. I pull the covers up to Em's shoulders and say, "come in."

Em puts her hand flat on my stomach and closes her eyes. My mom walks in and furrows her eyebrows. "Did you tell her about the road trip tomorrow?" She whispers.

"Shit, Emory are you okay with going on a trip tomorrow?" I ask as I rub her shoulder. She just nods. My mom nods and walks out, shutting the lights off and closing the door. Em turns so her back is to me. I wrap my arms around her. One underneath her and the other above her and I tuck my top hand under her. I kiss her head with firm lips. she mumbles something into the pillow. "I can't hear you, baby."

"I said I wanna lay here forever," she looks at me.

I smile and kiss her lips passionately. "Me too, love." I bury my face in her hair to fall asleep. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," she sighs happily.

********************************

"What car are we taking?" I ask as I bite my apple.

Dad replies, "the convertible. Only one suitcase each."

I nod as I run upstairs. Emory's still asleep. I grab two suitcases out of my closet and set them out on the floor. I pack mine and start Emory's, just her undergarments. I climb next to her in bed and rub the side of her thigh. She makes a humming sort of noise. "You gotta pack your suitcase, baby. I started it for you," I kiss from her chin up to her ear.

"Thank you," she smiles and lays on her back. "Did you take a shower?" She asks.

I shake my head. "No, my parents did. We need to be ready in an hour," I inform.

She bites her lip, "can we shower together?" I nod and kiss her fully on the lips. She quickly pulls back. "Sorry, I don't want to kiss you with morning breath," she giggles.

I kiss her again, deeply. "Okay," I say into her mouth before pulling back. "Let's go get ready," I say as I stand up.

"I'm not wearing clothes."

I slip my shirt off my head and hand it to her. "We're just walking to the bathroom," I shrug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've been in the car for four hours so far. My parents are talking away in the front seat while Em and I are silent in the back. She hasn't been near me at all. After our 'heated' shower she became distant. I poke her side gently, making her jump. "Are you okay?" I whisper.

She just scoots closer to me and cuddles into my side. I sprawl across the back seats and allow her to cuddle with me. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just tired," she puts her lips against my ear, kissing it softly.

I hold her against me. My mom looks back, doing a double-take and smiling. Emory falls asleep within ten minutes. we stop to buy snacks after another hour. "Come on, baby. We can go get some snacks," I whisper to wake her up.

She shuffles around as my parents slam their doors. Assholes. "I need to pee," she groans as she sits up and straddles my waist.

I nod. "Me too. Let's go."

We get out and race to the bathrooms. She beats me so I she goes first. I go in, when she comes out. She waits for me. We interlock fingers and walk through the store, grabbing food and drinks. When we go to the register, she slams a fifty dollar bill on the counter. "I paying so all of you shut up," she giggles as she pushes me and my parents away from the counter.

"Thank you, Emory," my mom says.

"Thanks, Em," dad chuckles.

Em just nods as she pulls her hair into a pony tail. I put my hands on her hips. "Thank you, my beautiful angel," I kiss the back of her neck several times.

"You're welcome, bubs," she laughs as we grab the bags off the counter.

I swing our hands back and forth before I help her into the car. "Five more hours on the roooooooooad!" Dad sings.

Emory and I burst out laughing.