Here's Your Comfort [2]

( a/n Helloooo. If u r reading this and haven't read my other books- please do! I'm much more prouder of that one. Also, apologies if writing style goes all over the place! I'm tryna figure things out and make an alright story)

TW/CW: Slight mention of Murder/Violence

Words: 1.3k

Bryan was literally just standing there backstage. It looked like he was just lost in another world of his own imagination. It isn't imaginary though. It is all a reality. It was something to live with.

Basically, I'm you. I started existing because of the portal.

Oh, so this is like another universe thing?

Yes! Bingo. Now no more panicking because we don't have time for that.

So... you've been here the whole time?

Observing everything.

Everything!?

God! I give you bathroom privacy calm down. I know your feelings about others, present emotions, and thoughts. Simple as that.

You are a literal leech.

Really? God. You are lucky I don't feel like taking the wheel right now.

How about you don't do that-

Mhm.

Taking the wheel. He means that in a taking control way and Bryan knew it. That's probably fine. Just walk to your office and it'll all go away. That's what Bryan told himself, but he knew it wouldn't work like that. This is something he had to deal with. Another issue on his back that he didn't know how to control. It wasn't all bad though.

What is your name?

Call me EB I guess.

EB?

It stands for something. Nothing to worry about.

That sounds like something to worry about, huh? Made Bryan interested to figure it out and get the other to tell him.

EB, however, didn't want to explain anything to Bryan. He just wanted him to know the basics and that is it. Perhaps it was a better idea to hurry up and get out of the backstage room. It was really strange to be standing still for multiple minutes or however long it had been.

Bryan finally stepped out of the room and peered over to see the animatronics laughing and talking to each other. It was a nice sight to see. However, he won't be interrupted shortly.

"Hey, Bryan?" Molten wanted his attention.

Bryan turned to look at Molten. For some reason he sensed this emotion of fear? No, it was worry. Why would he be worried? It felt like his stomach just dropped as if he had a secret he felt like he was close to loosing.

"Oh, ya, what's up, Molten?" Bryan felt like he was going to drown in a sweat that wasn't even there.

"What were you doing down there?"

What was I doing?! What on Earth do I say.

"Oh, I was making sure everything was alright with Vanny and Springtrap. I guess Freddy, too!" He explained.

I didn't say that. Right? What is going on!?

I said that. Didn't want to delay a response. It would be too suspicious.