We Both Suffered [6]

( a/n welcome back busters. it is time for some more fan fictions. woooooo. gosh that sounded dead inside but i make these at night and post them in like the morning sooo. no judgement :'( try not to judge a teenager writing about block men that do roleplays... yeah)

TW/CW: Blood mentions, Medical mentions, Arguing, Adult Language, Slight Violence

(there are a lot of triggering things going on ngl X-X)

Words: 1.6k

Bryan POV:

Bryan was finally discharged from the hospital. They didn't find anything wrong with him. It was probably a good thing they didn't see some random particles floating through his blood stream though! That would've got him sent to a laboratory or something.

At least they let him go the next morning. It would've been terrible if he stayed longer. EB probably would've gotten fed up and took the medical supplies with him even though he would start bleeding everywhere and it would just be a blood loss case then.

He drove straight to his apartment and opened his phone to some texts from Dylan and Vendi. He definitely had to keep them updated that he was alright and everything. It has just been crazy how many things were going on. He got straight to work on responding to the two.

Dylan

Dylan: heyy tell me if anything important is found out. alr?
1:13 AM

Why on Earth was he even up that late? He left like around 8pm right?

Yeah, Dylan 7-8 and Vendi 5-9.

"Oh! Sorry. I keep forgetting." Bryan was disappointed he didn't remember that.

It's fine... I was just eavesdropping.

You:

I got discharged. nothing was wrong
Read 9:32 AM

Dylan: k good. Tell me if you need anything!

Dylan was dealt with. Now he has to focus on whatever Vendi sent him. Actually, he didn't remember even giving Vendi his phone number. He just found it in some file I guess.

Vendi:): Sorry I left you for the night
If anything goes wrong I can come back anytime
Sent 9:49 PM
Also I hope you know I'm here to talk if you need me
Sent 9:50 PM

You:

I left the hospital and i'm doing well now ty
Read 9:35 AM

Vendi:): Ok, glad you're well

Bryan just smiled at the comment and put his phone in his pocket. Maybe today won't be so bad. He just had to get through today with his little problem.

"Bryan. Open the door." A voice hollered.

Things just got worse.

"Oh my gosh... what is this!? A suspense movie or what." Bryan talked under his breathe and opened the door.

The raven-haired welcomed himself in.

"What the. Davis you can't go everywhere like you own the place." Bryan scowled.

"Oh boo hoo. Why the fuck do you got an eye patch? Tryna become foxy the pirate?" Davis joked.