I'm Not Crazy [3]

(a/n Hellooo! 3 chapters 3 days! boutta start racing to finish these and hope work doesn't pull me down to hell b4 that :') )

TW/CW: None

Words: 1.4k

Bryan POV:

An alarm went off. It was Saturday. Thankfully that meant no need to get up so early, but he still decided to at least get up at 8am to check up on everything or everyone.

Bryan grabbed his phone that was going off and selected silent for the alarm.

You're crazy for waking up this early on a weekend.

Bryan jumped and his phone fell out of his hands.

"God! EB why!?" Bryan groaned and picked up his phone from the floor.

Didn't mean to frighten you.

He placed his phone in his pocket and headed to the bathroom to brush, use the toilet, and just a simple bathroom routine.

He changed into his work clothes as he was sleeping in a plain white t-shirt. He quickly yoinked his glasses and put them on.

Then he was off to his car and headed to Freddy's Land actually. He felt like he had to visit it. He might've been seemingly taking this whole another me in his head easy, but he's been through so much it seems this couldn't be the weirdest thing to happen.

Why are we here?

Bryan stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut and locked it.

I just want to look around.

For?

Maybe we can figure out how to work this out without me feeling like I'm going to have my head explode each time you do that weird take over thing.

I also experience that and I agree on fixing it. It's... inefficient to my accuracy like what happened yesterday.

Yeah.

Hey, can you talk to me out loud?

Why..?

Your voice echos for me when you do and I don't know why.

"Alright then." Bryan tried to understand, but he sincerely didn't know. He just knew the portal was the start of it all.

However, Bryan wasn't aware that someone else was lurking and watching him. EB didn't realize either. He would've maybe. If Bryan wasn't a complete echo to the entity.

He made it to the portal room easily. The portal looked different. Same as what Bryan did to it previously. When the portal being off for so long was perhaps the issue or being away for so long. It was only a theory. (A game theory >:D sorry- LOL) Bryan had no explanation for it yet.

Hm, so you think this'll work?

He shrugged unsure of the theory. "Actually, I just don't know what else would be my issue. The portal is just our best bet I guess."

Hm.

"Do you have any suggestions or?" Bryan was at a lost what to do.

Shit. I didn't realize he was also here.

"What?"

I think we or actually you are in a bit of a pickle right now.

"Are you talking to yourself?" A questioning voice spoke from behind.