Volume 1. Shit! I Got School!

The scene now changes into an airship, with Kyuushou lying dead on the floor.

"Kill ME!" I exclaimed, facing the floor

"Uh... you good?" A female voice spoke.

"...bag.."

"Huh?"

"I need... my...bag.." I pointed towards the small bag on the seats.

"Okay.... oh.. air sickness?" She replied as she handed me my pills.

"Yes. S-Severe..." I followed up, "thanks for that.. I-I'm Kyuushou.."

"Blake."

[Name: Blake Belladonna
Titles: Ex-White Fang Member, Secretive Pervert, Runaway
: 50%
: One
Affiliation: Beacon]
<1/15>

"You... are you a Faunus?" I asked with Blake's eyes widening in surprise.

"W-Wha!? How!"

"Like I-I mean who wears a b-bow?"

"...Fair point.. But still—!"

"I won't tell anyone," I instantly responded, earning a quick questionable look. "You definitely have your reasons, plus she's definitely here so... Your secrets safe with me."

"Wow.. uh. Thanks."

Blake and I both share a light smile with each other, before a newscast catches my attention.

"The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa."

"R-Roman..." I uttered with disgust in my tone.

The mugshot changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

"The White Fang," Blake followed up.

"Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted..."

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of a blonde replaces it.

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon!"

Our faces return to normal, when she appears on the screen.

"My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." Glynda announces as she then vanishes.