Am I Supposed To?! *sequel for I'm Not Supposed To*

CHAPTER 1

_____________________________________________________

-someone's POV-

Days have past and SHINee just finished their first ever solo concert in Japan. Now, they are about to board a plane going back to Korea. They are all looking tired but never fail to show their smiles. They are now inside their private plane and trying to find their seats. Taemin who was excited jumped on the seat near the window. He was smiling like crazy as he try to peak on the small glass window.

"taemin ah~ can i-" minho was cut off when onew pushed him to the side and jumped on the seat next to taemin. He linked his arm to taemin that seemed so annoyed but still smiled to onew's cuteness.

Minho wearing a WTF-LOOK on his face, glares to onew who just give him innocent smile. "yah! Choi minho, there’s a lot of seats over there" onew blurted as minho keeps staring on him.

"I won't let you sit beside taeminie" he mumbles as he pouted his lips.

Taemin let out a soft chuckle and shoved onew's hands off him. "hyung, ahm, minho hyung asked for this seat first, kekeke" -taemin.

Minho got surprised after he heard taemin said that. He never thought their maknae defends him.

"ania.. ania.." onew shook his head left to right and crossed his arms like a child.

"but hyung-" taemin was cut off by minho.

"it's ok taemin ah~ i'll just sit over there. Thanks though" minho was about to ruffles taemin's hair when onew slightly slapped his hand.

"aww~" minho winced as he rub the now red area of his hand.

"don't even think about that Mr. You're messing taeminie’s hair" onew tried to cover taemin with his body.

"onew hyung" minho sighed. He then turned around to find a seat but his eyes captured the other two members, jjong and key having a weird atmosphere.

"whats wrong with them?" he furrowed and sighed again. He tried to look back and caught taemin looking at him. Slowly a smile curled on his lips. He flashed a flaming charisma smile that can melt someone’s heart. The younger boy puffed his cheeks as he slowly blushed and looked down. Minho felt his blood rush up to his face like it was burning.

-minho's POV-

"he's so cute" i said to myself. Wait? What? Who? Taemin? Did i just say taemin is cute? Gaaah! Yeah i know! But.. But.. He's our m-maknae... And duh! I’m a b-boy.. Yes i am! Am i?

-taemin's POV-

As i looked at minho hyung who's extending his head trying to find a seat for him, since onew hyung steal the seat next to mine. I felt disappointed. Ahm, a bit disappointed i mean. I found him furrowed his eyes and sighed. He looked at me. Shoot! He caught me looking. He then flashed me his smile, the what you call flaming charisma smile. I felt my face turns a different shade of red so i tried to look down.

-someone's POV-

They are all now settled on their seats and ready to take off. Jjong kept poking key's arms but got ignored. "key ah~" he whispered. Key just glared at him. "talk to me, pleeease" jjong showed his puppy eyes and clap his hands together- begging. Key looked at him in disgust and turned on his iPod- on full volume."what did i do? What did i do?" Jjong whined and crossed his hands like a child. But still, he keeps poking key's side. Key rolled his eyes before facing him. He throws him an intense death glare that cause jjong to back away and cross his arms- to cover his self. Still no words came out from key but he just did the -zip your mouth-or else i'll cut your head- move. Jjong raised his hands up as a sign of defeat. They landed on Korea and directly went off to their dorm to have a rest.