Chapter 6

-taemin's POV-

Key and Jonghyun hyung rush to our location just right on time. I felt relieved seeing them lift Onew hyung but something’s wrong- where's Minho hyung. As if on cue, Jonghyun hyung asked me where's Minho hyung. I looked down as i act that i don't hear a thing. I can feel their stares as i stood like a statue.

"taeminie, you go ahead. Prepare a basin with cold water and a face towel" key hyung patted my shoulder.

I felt relieve as i got away from Jonghyun hyung's look and his question. I bowed and hurriedly run off. But before i could totally vanish, someone grabbed my wrist. I could feel his strong gripped as i winced and look back. It was jonghyun hyung. My heart started to pump madly as i turned back to meet his knowing look.

I’m afraid what will be the words coming out from his mouth- considering that he caught us at the kitchen. Will it be just like earlier? Words that would definitely sank on my heart? Hearing him mention 'his' name was like a bullet that hits my body- a bullet that has double impact. The one that when it enters your body, it will suddenly explode- destroying all your organs and leads you to your permanent silence. [a/n: can you imagined that? That's horrible. >_<]

I tried to look into his eyes with my lips pursed- cursing myself for not moving, didn't do anything or say anything to help me get out of this kind of web- a kind of trap that's so suffocating. "don't forget the medicines" Jonghyun hyung's voice cut off my trance. I guess I’ll need a medicine too- but what kind? I smiled a bit as i expect too much, worrying too much and torturing too much myself. With that he let go of my wrist- wait, my red wrist and i caught his worrying eyes pinned at me. I smiled again and sprinted my way to the kitchen- the epic kitchen.

-end of taemin's POV-

-jonghyun's POV-

As soon as Taemin exited, i can't help myself to wonder what really happened to them. Not that I’m thinking of perverted things- yah, guys do you really think I’m a perv? Ok, I know they were making out and i kinda busted it and i don't know what happened to them after that. Did they accepted or regretted that finally they're out of their closets? Aish! Curiosity is killing me. I need to find this out soon and Mr. Choi Minho would help me.

"oh my gosh! Minhoooo!" key screamed.

"wait! What? Who?" i shouted and almost dropped onew hyung at the floor.

I just realized we were in front of Onew hyung's room. I saw Minho’s body and face on the floor- he really looks like dead. Key was panicking as he sway his hands a-what-to-do way. I can see frustration on his face as he runs his fingers to his hair and sweat forming on his forehead.

"key!" i shouted to snapped him.

I went inside and directly laid Onew hyung on his bed and covered him with his blanket. "jjongie, t-there's b-blood on the flo-floor" key's voice stuttered. "what?" i jumped and hurriedly checked minho's wrist. There's a blood dripping on his nose and a bruise on his forehead. He really had hit his head so hard that he lost his consciousness. What happened, choi minho?

"minhooo!" i heard taemin's HD scream and the next thing i know, i was pushed aside.

My butt landed on the cold tiles. "jjong?" i felt key's hand caressing my face. My eyes can't stop blinking as i watched taemin's back. Whoah~ he's strong. I can't believe where he got his energy. He pushed me that hard as if I’m the suspect and minho's the victim. "jjong!" key cupped my face as he made me looked at him.