Chapter 4

-onew's POV-

I watched how my other group members walked inside our dorm. Taemin sprinting his way to the door, minho followed the maknae and this two- jonghyun offering his help to key, while key throws his bags at him. I laughed on how epic jjong's face is- grunting on how heavy key's bags are. I can see his growing veins on his strong arms- i gulped at the sight of him. I know how he really worked on his body- especially to have those nice built muscles. To impress someone- yeah, i know his relationship with our umma/diva/almighty key.

If only- "no, i moved on" i sighed trying to shake those thoughts. Realizing i said it out loud, I clasped my mouth and turned around to see no one aside from me. I sighed again and closed my eyes as i rested my hands on my chest- trying to calm it.

[ring.ring]

A ring echoed through my mind, i reached for my phone inside my pocket and a message from manager hyung pops in- telling me to change the bed's cover. "because he forgot?" i mumbled as i open the door. I’m supposed to take my rest but because I’m the leader, i should have to do this- I left out a big sigh. As i enter in the living room, i saw jonghyun poking key on the couch- every time he does, key slammed a cushion on his head.

I twitched my eyes as if i could feel the pain but this babo dinosaur is so persistent- a war eh? I passed by the kitchen and saw taemin and minho with a cake. "i guess i'll do it myself" i sighed again and walked to my room- yeah i have my own while minho and jjong shares a room and key with taemin. Wait i forgot, jjong exchange beds with taemin. I found myself inside my room; i quickly searched for the card key.

"aish, i remember placing it here" i hissed- right then i sneezed. "argh, i can't be sick" i wiped my nose. "there! Gotcha!" i grabbed the card and went straight to the stock room. I insert the card key and the door clicked. I didn't bother to pull out the card as i pushed the door wide open- enough for me to pass with the bed covers. I looked inside to see some boxes- different boxes. The room was a bit dim- the source of the light was from the small glass window.

"i wonder where's the boxes for the bed covers" i pouted. I started reading the labels on each boxes as i walk over to it. "plates.. glass.. pillows.. *sneeze* curtains.. bed sheets!.." i jumped as i found it. I clapped my hands before lifting the box. "ahhrrmm.. Phew, heavy eh?" i let go of the box. "whoah~ i should have told jonghyun to help me" i backed away as i sat down on the floor.

*sneeze*

gaaahd! This is really not the time for me to get sick. I felt the heaviness of my body so i leaned my back on the wall. A sudden burning feeling hit my eyes- am i having a fever? I slowly shut my eyes.

*THUDD*

I gasped as i heard a loud slam. I groggily stood up and peek on the boxes. There i saw someone leaning on the door. His body slowly dropped down lifelessly- i heard him sobs. "t-taemin ah?" i slowly walk unto him. He looked up at me with his puffy red eyes. I crouched and hugged him. He snuggled his face on my chest- i felt my shirt started to get wet. I patted his head- brushing his hair as i rubbed his back.