I. Those crimson eyes

3rd Pov

Only a week ago Yumeko Jabami had entered the academy having already defeated Mary, Sumeragui and loosing against Yuriko in her first days but today, today was the day when a new unexpected revolution would come to the precious kingdom of the president of Hyakkaou Academy.

In Japan it is 7 o'clock in the morning, the time when the students of the academy begin to enter. The sun is shining, there is a light breeze, not too strong or soft, enough to be neither hot nor cold. The gate at the entrance of the academy was open, some students with red jackets could be seen entering, some happy, some sad, some with pet collars and others simply abusing those with collars. It seems a normal day but there is someone striking among the students, a young blond haired man standing right on the line that divides the street from the academy, he is contemplating the facilities from outside, every detail, every corner, every person, he does not let anything escape from those incredible crimson eyes.

After about 2 minutes contemplating everything, the young man decides to enter the academy. He passes through the crowd of red jackets, unnoticed, without any presence other than that caused by his height. He doesn't speak, he doesn't draw attention to himself, he just looks around. Upon entering the hall the young man sees a sign indicating how to get to the student council, he follows it. He arrives at a hallway in which there is a door with a large sign above it that reads "student council". He knocks 1 time....no one answers, knocks again..... no sign of anyone until he suddenly  hears a sweet voice speaking behind him.

???: Hello, can I help you with something?

It was a slim young woman, shorter than him, with brown eyes and black hair, she had a necklace around her neck, one with a card on it with an exorbitant amount of yen for our young man.

y/n: Yes, would you know where the president or the secretary is? I am a new student and I don't know where I have to go, they just sent this paper to my house with my class information but I don't know where it is.

???: Let me see, maybe I can help you.

The young girl looked at the paper attentively.

???: Look how lucky you are, you are going to my class. I can take you there if you don't mind.

Y/n: It would be a pleasure Miss ....

???: Yumeko Jabami, but let's drop the formalities now that we are classmates just call me Yumeko.

Y/n: Then call me also just Y/n, Yumeko-san.

Yumeko: Wonderful, so now we are friends, aren't we?

The young woman took advantage of the short walk to her class to explain to him where the most important places in the academy were, but she did not tell him anything about how they worked. Arriving at her classroom, Yumeko opened the door and all the classmates were impressed to see that she was accompanied by someone who was not her, for the moment, only friend at the academy.

random1: Look, Jabami-san is accompanied by a new boy.

random2: He is very handsome, do you think I can make him my pet?

random3: What will he do here?

random1: I don't know, but we should let him introduce himself.

random2: The more I know about him the easier it will be to make him my personal pet.

The young y/n remained indifferent to all the comments they were making about him, he simply followed his new friend to her table.

yumeko: Look y/n I would like to introduce you to someone.