ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

I went to my boyfriends house because I was worried about him. On the way there I was listening to some music. I turned it off and got out of my car. I walked in to see him lying on the couch covered with a blanket I sighed "he must have overworked himself again" I mumble to myself I kissed him on the forehead and put my hand on his stomach to feel something wet. I pulled back the blanket and turned on the light big mistake "J-josh n-no" I stuttered and cried as I put my hands over my mouth and backed away staring at the axe wounds on his abdomen and the blood that came from his mouth. I quickly ran to the phone and called the cops "911 whats your emergency"

I explained everything Then I heard someone come down the stairs I hid in the closet. he must have seen my car because I heard the front door open then close. I got out of the coat closet only to see him in the kitchen talking to another guy. They spotted me, I ran upstairs and locked myself in josh's bedroom then went into the bathroom and locked that door I heard the door being broke down.

I saw a window in the bathroom I was able to fit through. I was on the roof of the back porch. They must have saw me through the window because I heard them run downstairs I quickly jumped down and started running through the woods as fast as I could. I heard them not to far behind me I jumped across a crick and kept running they did the same. I was petrified

(did they do this? What are they gonna do to me? Why is this happening? Why'd they kill josh?) then the white masked man tackled me and I screamed as I thrashed around. He tried to tie my arms together but I kicked him in the nuts and got up and ran. I ran for a few more minutes jumping over fallen trees. running through streams, I tripped and fell tho I kept going, pushing through thorn bushes and jumping over creeks

Then I was tackled again by the goggle boy. I tried kicking and punching him I even grabbed a sharp stick and stabbed him with it but he just laughed like he didn't even feel it. I screamed and thrashed around. I got him off and ran some more. he wasn't far behind he tackled me again and I used a big branch and hit him with it hard it made his ears ring cause he covered his ears grumbling in annoyance.

I tried to run again but before I could run he grabbed my leg. I tripped and down a steep hill I went I must have fell the wrong way or hit a tree because I heard a crack and then a excruciating pain went through my arm and ankle I screamed and looked at my arm. It was broken and my ankle was definitely sprained. I cried as the masked man and the other boy ran down after me. the goggle boy pulled me up to him "Great fucking job Toby, We weren't supposed to hurt her dumbass!" he said as he smacked the other boy upside the head. I managed to get free and run again but I was quickly grabbed by the mask man and he put a cloth over my mouth.

Soon enough I passed out. I woke up the next morning in a cell with a bed and a table tho there was a door. I got up and opened it. It was a bathroom. I sat back down on the bed curled up and cried for a while. ( who are these men? What do they want from me? Why not just kill me?) When my thoughts were interrupted by a man in a yellow hoodie unlocking the cell and setting down food on the table.

I just rolled over facing the wall. He closed the cell and walked out. I sat there in the basement and realized I had a cast on my wrists and my ankle was wrapped. I had a panic attack I started humming a tune trying to calm myself down. After that I cried myself to sleep. I was woken up by the same man in the yellow hoodie bringing me lunch I looked at him he stopped as he saw that I didn't eat the first meal he brought me. He swapped out the plates and left.

Again I didn't feel like eating. In all honesty I just wanted to die. I kept trying to figure out what they wanted from me. That was all I could think about. I started humming again. Trying to entertain myself. I just wanna go home. I examined the cast on my wrist. How did I even manage to do that, I didn't care. I want out. then my mind went back to josh. i felt tears come to my eyes he was my everything. I want josh back. I wanna hold him close. he's always been there for me.

why'd they have to kill him. Once again I curled up in a ball and sobbed. I can't do this anymore the guy came back with more food I didn't even realize I've been crying a for that long. He saw I didn't eat and just swapped the plates and left the rest of the day consisted of me crying sleeping, singing to myself and waiting. I desperately needed to see the sun not really I just want to leave. I want to see my mom. I wonder if she's alright. I want to go back to my old life.

I need to get out of here but I can't. why are they keeping me alive. Honestly what's the point of trying to figure it out. I'll die eventually, They are gonna kill me at some point. right? obviously look at what they did to Josh.

~