positivity for the awesome you

you know what?

remember that thing you wanted to do when you were seven years old and you were bored out of your mind? do it. build a spaceship out of cardboard and run through the neighbourhood with your cat as your second-in-command.
and that song you always wanted to learn but you never took the time to read the notes? do that too. pick up your guitar or piano (dont pick up your piano unless you're the hulk, which, in that case, you can do that too) or your cello or something and sing your beautiful heart out.
and remember that book thats been sitting on your shelf? pick it up. read it. maybe you'll like it, maybe you'll chuck it - but try it.
and that painting in your basement, the one thats collecting dust? get your supplies, you're making a masterpiece my friend.

why?

because you can do so much and life is enough and people LOVE you to death and the sun has never stopped rising and the moon is always there, even if you cant see it and the world is pretty darn awesome. and you are too.
do GOOD things.
do happy things.
live the life you've always wanted to live, cuz no ones gonna do that for you.
maybe you're just a leaf but you're part of the tree that reaches up into the heavens. ❤️

*~j.c~*

a little (or rather long, now that ive read it) note:
i just wanted to write this because i feel like what in trying to do with this quote/poetry/thought book is to spread positivity. i like doing that, for many reasons, but i wont list them for you, since they are probably the same as your reasons :)
the way i figure it, theres good and bad in this world. like, good things that happen and bad things that happen. so ive noticed that when there's enough of the good, the bad kinda... disappears? yeah. disappears.
before this gets too deep and you want me to stop rambling, ill just say this: i hope this book makes you smile, even when you really dont want to. love you guys!! ❤️