Another Monster

Kirstie pov
I was walking through the streets of LA in hope to get to the store to get contacts lenses that make my eyes brown.
I walked in and I went to get the contact lenses. I paid .
My house is in an alleyway. It's ugly from the outside but cozy in the inside. I was walking fast when I bumped into a man with his hoodie on.
"Sorry" I walked as fast as I could but he grabbed my arm and pulled me"your a monster" "how do you know" "your glowing green eyes"
oh no I can't believe my contacts lenses fell out. Wait he know I'm a monster but why doesn't he do anything about it is he one too.
Mitch pov
This girl I was talking to was beautiful. "Why do you have your hoodie on, it covers half your face" "I'm a monster to" "I Am one so you can trust me"
" fine but don't look into my eyes please, ok "
" what are you talking about" I take of my hoodie. She stares into my eyes but I turn away. "Why can I look into your eyes. " "I can scare people to death by them looking into my eyes " "if you look into my eyes I cause pain" "they see something unbelievable and it scares them and that's when there souls gets sucked into my hands "
"Why can't you control it" "my dad told me how but it never seems to work "
Kirstie pov
He is actually kinda cute. I want to look into his eyes but I know it will cause him pain. But he will kill me. I grabbed his chin and moved his face so i can see it. I look into his eyes but nothing happens.
His eyes are brown. A normal person eye color. My are glowing green, a real monsters eyes.
I keep looking into his eyes , still nothings happening. Then I get a flashback to when me and my aunt were talking
Flashback
"Auntie how did you keep from hurting my uncle"
"Because love always is the only thing that can stop someone from hurting them"
"How did you know you fell in love with him"
"I looked into his eyes and nothing happened, he didn't die and neither did I "
"When will I find my love"
"You will find him and when you do never let him go because monster only find love in one person"
"What about kids, you had Piper " "piper is the most important person to me" "
"How did you not hurt her"
"We monster don't hurt our offsprings "
"When you have yours don't worry about hurting them because you will never"
End of flashback
I look into his eyes one more time. I think he is my true love. Us monsters can only love one time.
That's the way it has always been . He is cute but is he really nice.
---------------------------

That is it for this first chapter guys hope you enjoyed it till the next one

Love you❤️❤️❤️😄