Is this love

Kirstie pov
I asked him if he wanted to come into my house. He said yes.
"So why do you live an alleyway " "I'm a monster "" I don't live in an alleyway even though I am a monster"
"How do you actually look when your a monster" "you really want to see me as a monster" "yeah"
He starts to transform into a monster. His eyes are still brown. He looks a little pale. Around his eyes there is something blue.
He gets some shiny thing around it to. His lips have this part that's silver. I ever noticed his hair was black.
He is so cute. Maybe I am falling in love with him . This is what if feels like to fall in love with someone.
Mitch pov
"How do you look when you transform into a monster " he said
"I look ugly" why would she say that I think that she is very beautiful but I want to see her as a monster.
She transforms into a monster. She still has her glowing green eyes. Her whiteshe blondish hair.
She starts growing this green stuff in her hair. Her skin looks a different color. Her lips are green now. She is really beautiful. I get this flashback of when I was talking to my sister before they took her away.
Flashback
"Sister how did you fall in love with this man"
"We meet and I fell in love with him"
"How did you know you were In love with this man"
"Whenever I touched him nothing happened, he looked me in the eye nothing happened "
"So love is the reason you never hurt each other "
"Yes and you will find love in the person that you can't hurt"
"One day I will find my love and start a family "
"Remember you can let them go because when you do you can't get them back"
"I know like when Daddy lost mommy he never got her back"
"When you have a family protect them don't hurt them"
"I won't hurt them" "Mitch we are soon going into war so you have to protect yourself from any danger that come your way"
"We are wanted in this world "
"Make them think the whole monster race is gone "
"How do I do that" "that is every monsters mission" "find the monster that you love and make as many monster babies as you can , we need as many as we could get"
"That's my mission to make them and leave them"
"No protect them to"
"Don't worry sis I got this I will turn 15 in 3 days"
"The war is sooner than you think Mitch, good luck"
"Thanks I love you" "I love you too "
End of flashback
Is she my love or is it someone else. She has to be she is beautiful and is kind.
"You had a flashback " "yeah " "I had one too "
"Did your family members ever tell you about love" "yeah they did well my aunt did"
"Is this love" "we are looking at each others without hurting each other " I said
"Maybe it is but we don't know it" "I have a mission to complete " "I do to" "what's yours"
"My mission is to produce as many monster as I can"
" that's my mission to but to care and give them love is also part of it"
"How old are you" "I'm 18" "I'm 18 to"
"You look younger" "trust me I'm 18" I stare at her.
I lean in and so does she. I kiss her on the lips. There soft. She kisses back.
I pull away. "This is to soon I just met you" "I know" she smiles at me.
"Is this love" "yes it is " I kissed her one more time. She kissed back.
"You're beautiful " "no I'm not, I'm ugly" "that's what you say but other people think you're beautiful like me, I think you are"
"Is it to early for an I love you" "it's never to early " "I love you Mitch " "how do you know my name "
"The name on your sweater " "I love you-"
"Kirstie Maldonado "she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this very very long chapter I will make another chapter later. Omg how much I love this book guys.
By the way shoutout to:
PENTATONIXISLOVE
For doing my 3 words on her Ptx one shots.
And to:
ToxicGummyBearss
For being the first comment on this story.

Love you❤️❤️❤️😁