Marriage disaster

Both had a habit or should I say routine to meet each other at the big oak tree in the middle pig both the Kitsune's and Tengu's tribe. It was just two separate roads leading to one big tree and the road merges together. The road connecting the Kitsune's town was smooth but fully black while the Tengu's was slightly bumpy but fully White. You might be thinking  Yin and Yang now but that may not be true.

Laughter, arguments, childish quarrels, name calling and fun was what consisted in their routine. Kitsunes couldn't stay far from their town anyway. That was a tile from the leader which was Dazai's father, Mori. Chuuya's sister, Kouyou, was the Tengu's leader partner which meant that he was equally important as Dazai. That only made them closer. They had much in common and that fact only added up with the rest of the list. Despite their magic, the Tengu's were better in trading goods with others which made them slightly richer than the Kitsune's. On top of that, Tengu's were better in arts. They could majesty their own ceramics and could sculpt objects as well. Having wings served them good when they wanted to see where the trading port had gone to after a while. For Kitsune's, beside's trading, tenet were skilled in making many treats and sweets. Both Tengu and Kitsune even trade each other goods sometimes. Each Kitsune and Tengu had a tradition of wearing at least one accessory to show what is your status in your tribe. Chuuya wears a pendant with his family picture inside while Dazai wears a bracelet with he 3 XXX in the middle. Both thought that these accessory's were precious and wouldn't give it to anyone. 

As days turned to weeks, weeks turn to months, months turn to years and so on, the seasons come and go. With that, Dazai and Chuuya had a growing relationship. From hate to love. It was a simple realtionsgip. I love him. He loves me. And soon, the decided to be together forever. On the day of the marriage, something unexpected happened.

On the day of the marriage-

As the Tengu read from his bible, his head buried into that thick book of his. Both Chuuya and Dazai said their vows and their love was sealed. As Chuuya and Dazai shared a kiss, they parted after a while as the crowd cheered. However, the Tengu's smiles turned to frowns as they saw Dazai pull Chuuya close and in one swift move, he swiped something off Chuuya. Chuuya's eyes widened as Dazai stepped a few steps backwards. His hand clutching something, the golden string seeping out of his clenched fist. The pendant in Dazai's hand made the Tengu's go mad as they tried to make their way up to the stage but was stopped by the kitsunes. Chuuya stood there, in disbelief. Dazai mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' as he jumped off the stage wanting to run away but Chuuya didn't let him. Taking out his katana from it's sheath, Chuuya slashed at Dazai but Dazai dodged and at the end, Chuuya only injured Dazai's right eye. Dazai's hand slowly reached for his right eye as he felt blood trickle down to his chin from his eye. He sat there on the grass, Chuuya pointing his katana at him while glaring at him. "I will never forgive you." Was what Chuuya said before he flew away. Dazai sat there as Mori  and over to check on him. The rest of the Tengu tribe comforting Chuuya while giving a death glare at the kitsunes. The kitsunes just smirked as they sauntered away.