Happily ever after~

Their hands intertwined, Chuuya and Dazai gave each other a side glance. Higuchi behind them also looking rather anxious. The duo nodded at each other as they took a step into the merged road. A pink hair lady was first to see Chuuya but when she saw the brunette, she pointed her katana at him. Chuuya looked at his protective elder sister, "Ane-san. Don't! I'll explain later..." Kouyou, upon hearing what Chuuya said, slowly placed her katana back into her sheath but came face to face with the brunette and glared at him, 'Bastard! Don't think I've forgiven you!" The brunette nodded awkwardly as Kouyou welcomed Chuuya back home. It was normal that all the Tengus gave Dazai a weird look or a glare when he walked with Chuuya but seeing Chuuya's reassuring smile made Dazai calm down as they made their way to the Kitsunes tribe. Upon seeing Dazai, the Kitsunes informed Mori who came rushing towards Dazai after a while. He was about to give his son a whole lecture until he saw Chuuya beside his son. Not only that, Chuuya was giving Mori a steely glare and raised his fist ready to punch if it wasn't for Dazai who stopped him. 

When Mori saw Higuchi behind them, he gave Dazai a disgusted look and pointed at Higuchi. "Mori-san...please let Higuchi back into the tribe, she's a good doctor and she saved me twice already. Mori wasn't convinced as he bluntly thanked Higuchi for saving his son but still refused for Higuchi to go back to the tribe. Chuuya scoffed as Dazai rolled his eyes. "If that's so, We'll be going then." Dazai growled as he walked away with Chuuya who grabbed Higuchi by her hand and dragged her back to the Tengu tribe. Higuchi was obviously looking rather down, she has been rejected twice. When she was about to lose all hope, Chuuya let go of her as Dazai stood with Higuchi. The blonde haired lady saw a Chuuya whisper something into Kouyou's ear and Kouyou looked rather surprised. She walked gracefully with Chuuya in front of Higuchi. "I've heard from Chuuya that you are good with healing and medicine, and that you have helped him and saved him as well. We will gladly welcome you to the tengu tribe." Kouyou clicked her tongue softly before turning to Dazai, "you too..." Dazai smiled at Chuuya who smiled back, delightedly. Because of an illness, the leader of the tengu tribe had died, making Kouyou the leader. That was the reason why she had a say in welcoming a Kitsune into her tribe. Higuchi's eyes sparkled as she bowed respectfully and thanked Kouyou and Chuuya profusely. "Well, I'm looking forward to see you in action as a doctor." Kouyou said as she excused herself from the trio to get back to writing her reports. 

Everything worked out. Higuchi now has a new home with new friends and Dazai and Chuuya are a bonded couple once more. 

Dazai and Chuuya were sitting on a roof of Kouyou's hut. Dazai nudged Chuuya slightly, "I'll never again leave your side." 

Chuuya chuckled, "You better not!"