One

Cold November air blew onto Joy Styles' face.

Joy had dropped off her 3 children at their baby sitter's house before going to her husband's crime scene and talking to the cross that marked where his dead body once laid.

"You've been gone a year." Joy's fragile voice spoke.

"Audrey is 4. She was always your princess. You never wanted her out of your site" Joy continued. Wiping stray tears as she talked.

"Christian is going to be 3 next month. Also, Xavier is 1 1/2. I can't believe your gone. It's exactly a year today that I lost you. I hope you're looking down on us and smilin'." Joy said.

Tears were falling more freely from Joy's eyes.

"I love you so much" Joy said.

She stood up from her crouching position and kissed two of her fingers and put it to the cross.

She then walked to her car and drove home.

She never wanted her life to be this way.

She had the perfect life.

She had three beautiful kids, A strong relationship, and the house of her dreams.

Her parents visited every other weekend and when they weren't visiting Harry's parents were.

She missed it all. The day after Harry's disappearance they had found his blood on the ground where there was now a white cross.

There was also bullet shells lying on the ground and Harry's shoe's and wallet.

Joy never told her kids. They were just to young to hear the truth of what happened to their father.

She simply told them he was on a trip to Heaven and that he was never coming back.

She had told them that God needed him for a special assignment and that it would take the rest of his life for him to do it.

Joy hated lying to her kids but what other choice did she have?

When the clock stroked three PM Joy grabbed her keys and drove to the lovely Sitter's house.

She got the kids and brung them home.

They had seemed to be exhausted and fell asleep once they reached their rooms.

Baby Xavier was the first to fall asleep. He looked exactly like harry but with a darker complexion. He reminded Joy so much of him.

Christian had Harry's personality. He was so stubborn and very manly. Well manly for a 3 year old.

Audrey was Joy's mini me. She acted and looked exactly like Joy.

Audrey knew what heaven was. She knew why people went to heaven. She was devastated at first. She wouldn't eat and cried at night. Calling for her father.

Joy never knew how to cope. She tried hanging up more pictures of Harry but that seemed to make it all worst.

Christian started talking more. Walking better and started to understand the things that Audrey did.

Joy was dreading the day when Xavier asked what happened to his daddy.

She wasn't prepared at all.

After the kids were asleep Joy went to her room and turned on the TV.

"Killer of the Styles' case has finally been found. Suspect says that Styles never died and staged the whole death." Joy turned the TV up and listened into what the woman had to say.