Three

"Why are we here? W-Why'd you just up and disappear? Do you even love me? Do you love the kids?" Joy asked.

Harry sat his phone next to him on his bed. Him and Joy were told they had to share a room, it was an order from Harry's boss so he obviously wouldn't say no.

"I told you already. People may be after you." He gritted. Brows frowning at Joy's ridiculous questions.

"Answer the other questions too. Come on" Joy pushed.

"I left because I had to. Obviously I love my children" He said. Any sign of emotion gone.

"W-What about me? I'm your wife. Dont you love me?" Joy asked.

Harry looked her in the face and said..

"How can I love you when I have no clue what love even is?" The answer was way to much for Joy to deal with.

"Y-You don't love me?" Joy asked. Tears brimming her eyes.

"Afraid not doll" He replied.

Hurt was written on Joy's face. She had loved Harry even when he was 'dead' so why can't he love her?... Unless...

"Were there other woman? L-Like when you left?" Joy asked.

Harry looked away and nodded.

Joy's breathe hitched and tears fell one by one down her light brown cheeks.

"How many?" She asked.

She ran her hand across her face. Getting rid of the tears.

"8" was his simple answer.

He really didn't love Joy.

"I-I can't stay here with you. My kids and I are leaving" Joy said.

She stood and grabbed her things. She went for the door but was stopped to a gun in the face.

"You can leave. But my kids aren't going to go and die with you" He said. His face hard.

"So.. You're gonna kill me right? Forget every good memory we have ever had? What are you gonna tell my kids?" Joy asked. Tears falling faster than before.

"We were kids. Dumb, stupid, immature kids. We weren't in love. You gave me kids and sex. That's all you'll ever be good for." He spat.

Joy look into his eyes and then dropped her bag and ran off.

She ran out the house.

He was on his own.

Joy decided on returning for her children at midnight. She was going to go to her parents house.

They'd protect her better than Harry ever would.

Harry's POV

Shit. Fuck. Hell. Damn.

Any cuss word.

I didn't mean to hurt her like that.

She just needs to know that I am no longer good for her.

I thought hurting her would help. That if she hated me and never wanted to talk to me than things would be good.

It made things easier. Well I thought it would.

But when she let out the first tear my heart broke.

I can't love her anymore. I am here to protect her and my children, not to love her unconditionally.

I shouldn't of held a gun up to her face. I just didn't want her to leave.

She was gonna take my children. I just couldn't let her.

The sex and kids thing was never true. I did once love her now I just can't.

When she ran I wanted to run after her. I know she'll return she was never one who liked to be away from the kids.

She hated leaving them before I left, especially when they were only a few months old.

She was always such a great mum. She cared for them. Fed them. Loved them.

I am and always will be a horrible father.

There was never 8 women.

There wasn't even one. She was it for me.

But I think I just ruined it for good.

UPDATE: Book has been discontinued on this page but the account @lazyshaylee will be continuing it over on their account.