Four

Joy walked through the door of the small house that held her children.

She quickly ran up the steps and tip-toed into the room that was assigned to her kids.

She saw that they were sleeping peacefully, the sight literally made her heart melt.

"I see you're back" she heard his deep voice say from behind her.

She didn't speak, she just moved closer to her kids and began packing their bag back up.

"So you aren't talking to me?" He asked and sarcastically laughed.

"I have nothing to say to you" Joy replied and continued to pack.

"You aren't leaving this house with my kids." He said and Joy scoffed.

"They're my kids. I've raised them for the past year and a half while you were out playing man whore and selling drugs!" Joy whisper yelled and left the room before the fight got worst.

"I don't give a fuck. They are from my sperm so I have the right." He said.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Joy groaned and went into 'their room'.

"You aren't leaving Joy" He said and she ignored him. The action (or should I say non-action lol idk) infuriated Harry further.

He yanked Joys arm and made her look at him.

"Get the fuck off me!" she screamed.

"You aren't taking my kids out of this god damn house. So help me god if you do I will make sure they get back even if you aren't with them!"

"You aren't even their father anymore. God, Harry don't you understand? You fucking suck at being a father and a husband. You're a huge waste of space and I wish I had never met you!" Joy screamed but it didn't end well at all.

He slapped her.

Right across her soft smooth skin.

Her head quickly jerked to the side and tears started to build up.

"Dont ever touch me again." She screamed and ran back to the kids room and quickly woke them up.

"You don't have a daddy anymore. You never did" She muttered to her kids and then left.

~~~

Sorry it's so short but I have to go do my chores and I really wanted to update. Night babezz