"How did you meet?"

This story was requested by: Dragon_Lord_Girl , thank you for the wonderful idea! ✨

_______________________________________

No one's POV.

It seemed to a beautiful, autumn day..the leaves flew in the wind, squirls were getting ready for winter.

A ray of sunshine found its way trough a window, into the empty looking room, decorating the empty walls, which belonged to a certain raven- haired girl.

Ana silently sat on her bed, fiddling with her soft violet colored bedsheets as she was lost in her own thoughts.

The young soon-to-be hero bit her bottom lip as she stopped and looked out of the window, letting out a soft sigh.

Soon she carefully got up, and walked towards the light brown wooden door.

She carefully opened it, wondering if she should really ask.

Deciding that the curiosity is getting the better of her, Ana quietly exited her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

The young girl walked down the stairs quietly, trying to catch any form of conversation might be happening between the two of her father figures.

-Ronin decided to stay a few days to deal with Angelo's death..-

On her way down she noticed Leander was nowhere to be seen, although Ronin was sitting on the couch reading a book of some sort.

You see, to explain her curiousity, few days ago when the both males were out, Ana was bored and decided to look around the house.

After a bit of snooping around, she somehow ended up in Leander's bedroom.
Being the curios young gal she is, she looked around, since this was her first time seeing it.

It looked rather simple, surprisingly to say the least-

Beige walls, By the back of the bed there were planks, it looked pretty-

A double bed with soft looking- velvet sheets, and ..what it looks like at least ten pillows.
For whatever reasons-

Beside it, two bedside tables on each side, tho one looked rather empty-
Nothing on top of it I mean, the left side looked abandoned all together.

Simple looking, wooden light brown closet, about medium size.

And a red carpet, it was really soft-

And a plant in the corner of the room.

Ana kinda expected to see something more fancy, so this was a bit of a surprise, knowing Leander is so extravagant.

She looked further around, noticing a small picture, decorated in wooden frame, beautiful markings craved into it.
Next to it was placed a single white lily, well, it was in

The black haired female blinked a few times in confusion and carefully picked up the framed picture.

There were two figures, leaning on each other.

The taller had their arm around the smaller, as the smaller was holding a white lily, much like the one in the vase.

As she looked closer, she realized ..
The taller one, looked a lot like Leander, and the smaller looked like Ronin, just both a lot younger.

That's when she started wondering..how did the two meet?

She crept behind the couch, looking over her dad's shoulder, her gaze switching between the book and her paps.