Touch him..I dare you.

Requested by wonderful: Amethyst_Rosemary thank you for the request! 😁❤

BTW this is AFTER Angelo's death-
_______________________________________

No one's POV.

It was around midnight when the heros were alarmed of the attack.

Everyone has arrived, well, almost eveyone- Venus was forced to stay home-

The fellow teachers looked at each other, wondering where the other heros are.
.

They were not there?

Ronin shook his head.

"We have to concentrate, Avian, you're our eye in the sky, keep a look out and keep us updated.

Mood swing.. Be careful."

With that, Ronin carefully sneaked around the place where the villains were seen last, hiding on the top of a nearby building. Close enough.

It was pretty worrysome and strange when he didn't see or sense anything-

Suddenly something was thrown on top of the tall male, tackling him on the ground, knocking the breath out of his lungs in the process.

After ghasping for air, he heard a groan. ..

Ronin opened his ruby red eyes, to see what was thrown at him

Or rather...

Who..-

It was ..Avian???-.

"Avain- *cough*

W-what the hell!-"

He then proceeded to attempt to push his friend off of him, somewhat panicking over what just happened.

He quickly sat up, looking over the winged man, realizing that he was knocked unconscious.

A red light flickered in his brain as he quickly looked around, fortunately dodging in time the hit which was going his way.

Yet he was still unable to tell who it came from, he didn't see anyone, which made the situation a lot harder.

Ronin quickly scrambled to his feet, dragging Avian's unconscious body to a nearby wall, it sucked, sure.

But better then out in the open.

With swift moves, the whitehaired male quickly moved from his current spot, hopefully to lure the danger away from his friend.

Suddenly he heard some great commotion from below him.

As he moved his gaze down from the rooftop, he saw mood swing fighting someone.

What confused Ronin, or should I say Tazu, he didn't recognize the individual.

That was someone new, ..great. Something else to worry about.

As he was getting ready to jump down to help his colleague, a great force held him down by his leg, causing him to trip and fall forward.

Before he could land on the hard bricks, the tall male was picked up by the unfamiliar mass and with a single powerful move he was thrown across the roof,

As much as he tried to keep steady balance, catching himself before falling, unfortunately it was not enough as he was dragged down by the dark mass once more, causing him to fall hard on the stained concrete floor.