Golden Hour..

Aw guys almost 3k reads...I love y'all and I am really happy that you guys like this book, it means a lot. ❤️

Also I have not seen a single episode of the new(ish) series- so- h

______________________________________

A sigh escapes the Violet haired man's lips, silently, he fixated his gaze on the beautiful evening sky.

It was the golden hour.

This time was his most favourite time of the day, he could not explain properly, but if anyone asked, he would say he felt most at peace.

Ronin felt a gentle pair of arms wrap around his waist, a mass of warmth pressed against his back, someone resting their head on top of his own.

"..done with work already?.."

The smaller male asked, not moving his eyes from the gorgeous scenery before him.

A small hum was heard, it was gentle and almost quiet,, sounding almost tired.

The vampire put his hands on top of the other's, gently caressing the back of their hand to give some comfort.

The figure placed a loving kiss on the top of his head, showing the pale male some much needed affection.

Ronin chuckles quietly, looking up at the individual.

His silver eyes met ones of the colour of the sky.

Even though the eyes might be unusual, he found them mesmerizing..he always found himself getting lost in them each time.

A tired smile formed on the redhead's lips as his lover looked up at him.

The two just stayed silent, enjoying eachother's company, as they longed to do so for so long.
Both males couldn't agree on anything better then this.

They stayed in eachother's arms until the moon was up high, the bright silver moonlight shining over the waters, the deck that was connected to the garden behind the Vila.

Soon the couple found themselves in said garden, holding each other closely, listening the magical sounds of the night, as if it was the music they were slowly dancing to.. hand in hand, Leander's hand on Tazu's waist..

Ronin rested his head on the redhead's chest, listening closely to his heartbeat, it was calming, almost like a lullaby..

The golden hour really was Ronin's favourite time of the day..

______________________________________

Short fluff....