Part 41

The following day, San made it on time to his vocal lessons.
Movie time with Wooyoung from the previous night indeed helped him to do well in the class with his singing practices. Not only because he was familiar with the songs of the movie, but also waking up to see Wooyoung snuggling next to him like a baby made his whole day. He was so relieved that Wooyoung returned him all the affection he offered the younger boy as his bestfriend the previous night. But still he feels nervous when he thinks about the day he is going to confess his true feelings to the said boy, really soon.

Wooyoung came to meet San near their lockers after finishing his dance practices. He was wearing a plain white short sleeve shirt with a pair of black track pants. His favourite black varsity jacket was tied around his waist while his hair partly stuck to his forehead because of all the sweat from intense dancing.

He ran his fingers through his wet hair trying to fix it, to make himself look presentable.
San couldn't take his eyes away from how good Wooyoung was looking at that moment. He was so lost at the sight that he almost forgot where he was.

"Hey baby, how was the morning class? Was anything from our movie night was useful?", The younger asked in a really good mood after seeing the older boy waiting for him at the lockers.
San broke from his trans as Wooyoung was waving his hand right in front of his face.

Just then their attention drew to their right side as they heard someone coughing intensly. Suddenly one of the opened locker doors closed and Mingi was standing there. It was him they heard, choking on the water he was drinking from the bottle in his hand.

"Mingi, you okay??", Yunho appeared out of nowhere to pat his boyfriends back to make sure he was okay.

"Be careful. How can I leave you anywhere alone even when you can't simply drink some water out of a bottle without getting choked", Yunho nagged being the care bear he is.

"D-don't blame me Y-yuYu. You would have choked on your a-air if you heard what I j-just heard ", Mingi replied, trying to catch his breath.

"What are you talking about?", Yunho replied before looking around just to notice Wooyoung and San standing right next to him.

"Wooyoung just called San 'baby' ", Mingi said with one raised brow at Wooyoung.

"Reallyyyy??", Yunho dragged the word and beamed at San, who was standing next to Wooyoung, looking dumbfounded.

"It's not what you think Mingi", San replied and shook his head secretly at Yunho.

"Ah..", Yunho's smile faded away really quickly.

"What about the movie night then? How come we were not invited?", Mingi crossed his arms with a pout.

"It was WooSan time. That's why ", Wooyoung continued to tease the sulky taller boy and reached his hand out to snake it around San's shoulder.

"And besides, what's wrong with me calling Sannie baby. He is my baby after all", Wooyoung said giving a small head bump to San with his forehead.

"Says the one who tip toes to reach his 'babies height' , Mingi said not giving up his teasing battle with the shortest boy.

"Says the one who chokes on water when his boyfriend is not a round to baby sit him", Wooyoung fired back.

"Come on now. Let's go. Leave them alone", Yunho reached his hand to grab Mingi's and laughed at how silly their fight was.

"You are right Woo. He IS your baby. See you guys later, WooSan", Yunho said before tapping the backs of both younger boys as he gragged his boyfriend away.
Mingi stuck his tongue out as he passed by Wooyoung, earning a slight slap on his arm from the said boy.