Part 26

A/N : I am so grateful for the sweet people who left some comments in the last chapter to encourage me 🥺❤️ So I decided to continue writing this book for them who are willing to check this out till the end. Please keep voting and leaving comments. They really motivate me to keep going. Enough with my nagging 😌 Enjoy todays Chapter 😇❤️
____________________________________________

"Don't worry boys. I can drop her home today. I'll be closing the cafe in an hour anyways. So she can go with me" Chorong said wanting to help the confused two boys.

"You guys can have one of our umbrella's. There is a long way to walk till the institute nah. I'll be staying at Seonghwa's today. So We don't mind sharing one umbrella to walk one block distance right Hwa?", Hongjoong said looking at his partner receiving a happy nod as response.

"It's okay guys. I'll go with Chorong eonni. I can share her umbrella", Hayoung said with a little bit of disappointment in her eyes, may be because her day spend with the two new friends has come to an end.
Specially with his potential future boyfriend, Wooyoung (that's how bad she wanted things to happen)

"Oh that's a relief. Thank you Noona. We'll make sure to return your umbrella hongjoong hyung. And an ice-cream treat next time we meet here as a pay of gratitude may be", Wooyoung giggled as San nodded showing his dimple smile.

"Oh yeahhh I don't mind the umbrella then. Just buy me some ice cream!!!", rest of the friend group laughed at the shorter older boy's response, lightening up the café atmosphere despite of the gloomy weather.

After bidding farewell, The older girl and the two older boys made there way into the shop leaving the three youngsters near the cafe exit.

"Sorry I couldn't take you guys to the last place I was planning to show you. This stupid rain ruined it for us", Hayoung groaned looking at the sky with disappointment.

"It's not your fault that it started raining. I am sure we can catch up with the things we missed soon again. Right Woo?"

"San's right. don't worry about that Hayoung. We had a great time today with you. Thank you for showing us around your neighborhood. We'll definitely visit the ice-cream shop again. And next time, treats on me", Wooyoung smiled at the girl.

"Sure!! Thank you for coming. Both of you", Hayoung said with mixed feelings pressing her heart. Happy about the time she had with the two boys and sad that they are about to leave.

While the younger boy was struggling to open the unfamiliar umbrella , Hayoung took her chance to whisper a special 'Thank you' to San while standing at the door way. San admitted it with a warm smile and a little nod and waved her goodbye, joining his bestfriend under Hongjoong's purple colour small umbrella.

Wooyoung turned his head and waved at the girl for the last time, who was watching them leave near the cafe exit, waving back. Two boys started to walk back, hoping to reach their destination soon.

Even though the intensity of the rain is now a bit lighter than how it started, still the two friends had to hold onto each other very close under the small umbrella in order not to wet their shoulders from the cold rain.

"Move closer Sannie. You are holding the umbrella more towards me and getting yourself drenched from the rain. I don't want you to catch a cold"

Wooyoung nagged before pulling San closer to him making the older boy freeze for a moment from the unexpected move. Then he took off his checked shirt he was wearing on top of his plain black shirt and put it over Sans shoulders to make sure he stays warm.

As they are now standing next to each other with almost no space in between, Wooyoung draped his hands around the older boy from the back letting his chest lean against the others back as they walk.