Kyle stack

⚠️TW EATING DESORDER⚠️

Y/ns pov:
BRinnGgG off goes the sound of my alarm great another day in hell.
I get out of my bed and walk to the bathroom I walk in and shut the door behind me.
Going over to the sink I sneak a glance of myself in the mirror ugh great another day of being hideous I look away and brush my teeth then go back to my room to get changed.

10 mins later:
I slump down the stairs completely skipping the kitchen without realising it became a habit.
Truth is I have been starving myself for around 4 days now and I was starting to get side affects
Like dizziness every time I stand up but it subsides after a while.
I walk out the door locking it behind me and walking down the street.
I had been walking for a bit now when a arm is slung over my shoulder I jump a bit then realise it's just Kyle.
"Alright princess you look pale u ok?" He asks with concern
" huh oh yeah I'm fine just tired" i sheepishly reply back.

We approach the gates walking to form to get registered. We walk in to mr clarksons room and sit near the back.
"Hiya y/n" Sam and Lauren say as they sit across from me. I just smile In acknowledgment.

After a hour of feeling like utter shit the bell rang and it was time for first lesson witch was with mrs fry.

Time skip cause I'm lazy:
Finally lunch not that I got anything from the cafeteria I just sat with my friends and Kyle
"Don't you think you should eat something" said Lauren
" she's right we have pe next so you might need energy" Sam said backing up what Lauren said
"No I'm not hungry I'll be fine" I say sharply
" no babe they're right here have some food" Kyle insists pushing his food near me
" I said no Kyle just give it a rest yeah" I shout a few people looking over as I storm out passing Finn and josh who exchanged worried glances.

I go to the changing rooms and got changed just as the bell went a girls file into the room.

"Right girls do a lap of the coart plz then we will do some football" my teacher says
As we had nearly finished the lesson I started to feel really dizzy i look around as the world spins and next thing I know it's black.

Kyles pov:
I'm in pe when we hear shouting I look over at the girls and see y/n on the floor with the teacher kneeling down near her shouting for help.
I run over to her panic in my voice as I call for y/n I kneel next to her I knew something was off about her I stroke her head as teachers start crowding around us then I hear sirens and pare medics arrive to take her to hospital.

The end the rest is up to you.