Reunion🥺

chapter 1 

f/n:(fathers name)

b/n:(boss name)

As the daughter of the head of japans football Association, you knew a thing or two about soccer. Your boyfriend is a soccer player and because of all the traveling you and your father do it's more of a long distant type of thing but when you are back in Japan you spend a lot of time at his house instead of yours. Lately, he's been ignoring you for weeks, he hasn't responded and you wanted to get to the bottom of what's been going on.

At this moment you were on your way to Blue Lock. A facility where they invited players to live there and follow the strict personally-designed training regime, created by the one and only Jinpachi Ego, your uncle. When you heard about it you begged your father to let you visit. Your father of course said yes to you.

You had two reasons for wanting to go there, to see if your boyfriend was there, and two to see your uncle. You had just gotten back from a trip and heard about the blue lock project on social media. Your father barely mentioned it,,, had you filled with curiosity about what it is about.

*a couple of days ago*

f/n:

"(secretary's name) please have Tieri Anri come up this way," your father said on the phone as he smiled at you giving you a thumbs up. You smiled back holding a giggle. You loved your dad even if he was always working, he still tried his best to make you happy.

*Anris pov

As soon as Anri walked into the head office of japans football Association, she saw a cute girl beside her boss. She bowed to him and then to the girl beside him.

b/n:

"Anri, this is my daughter y/n, I know you

been working hard with Ego and would like to ask you a favor" He smiles cynically. " Take her to the facility with you and let her do what she wants, Just call me if theirs any problems with her, and I'll let Ego know that she's coming by. Im sure he will love to see his favorite niece"

" o..of.f...co..urse, Sir," I said as a chill ran down my spine thinking about Ego and his niece reuniting. I stop myself for a moment and glance at the boss's daughter. " I would gladly take her with me" I smile lightly. but I was dreading what was coming next.

*back to the present*

y/n pov

I get out of the car and raise my arm to the sky. I'm here. I thought. I breathed for a moment, preparing myself to reunite with my uncle first. He's interesting, his ideals and goals are somewhat extreme on some levels. But I think the passion that he has for his ideal striker is what fires me up too. I enter the massive building. Up closer it is as tall as a skyscraper. Looks weird in the middle of the mountain. But oh well.

Anri directs me to the monitor room where my uncle was staying at. I see the number of ramen and roll my eyes.

Uncle was facing the many screens while slurping on ramen. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

Ego:

" oi errand girl what do you-"

He turned around and saw his favorite niece. He immediately put the ramen down. and hugged her.

"Hi uncle," you said as you hugged back.

Even if Uncle was weird you guys had a good relationship and it has been a while since you have last seen each other...