A little a Pep in y/n'step

Chapter 5:(going off from the manga volume7.chapter 50) *second selection *(im still trying to figure out a good way to write down what character said this or that so if I start just using N (nagi) or I(isagi) or some shit is because I was getting confused lol.

He abruptly gets up after a few moments of silently sitting. You can tell he wants to go improve for the next games because of his abrupt movement, which surprised you a little. You look at him with your lovely doe eyes, and he looks down on you. extending a hand to you.

You take his hand and he pulls you up. And without realizing the strength he used as he pulled you up made you come up faster and had you stumble a bit and almost fell against his chest. Letting go of his hand you grabbed onto his forearms before you actually bumped into his titties. (LMAO)

Y/n:

Im so sorry. You say as you let go of him quickly scared of invading his personal space.

Isagi waves his hand. "It's no worries, I appreciate you being by side in this moment of weakness I feel a bit embarrassed about the lost . More frustrated at the fact bachaira left me but that just gets me more motivated to get him back" he says as he balls his fist up in frustration. You take his balled hand and unwrap it to make it flat and place your hand in his . *kind of like a high five but not*

Y/n: its okay dont be too hard on yourself your still starting out I know you will do amazing things here in my uncles project . He has an eye for talent and I know he most likely sees a vision for you. Things will slowly make sense so just keep working hard and dont give up Okay?" You say with a slight smile.

Isagi: is this girl a saint he thought. That smile makes me feel like everything will be okay. Her hand is so tiny compared to mine too. ever since he came to blue lock it's been awhile since he interacted with someone who was a rival or teammate let alone someone from the opposite gender. 

I mean chigiri could pass for a girl if he wanted to deadass. 

(A/N : His hair so pretty he can whiplash me with his hair if he wanted to)

 But the moment was too nice to want to break away despite the itchiness of wanting to get ahead and not lose again. So he drops your hand gently and smiles back at you.

" thanks , its crazy how fate works , you know I didnt really expect to lose bachira or even to meet a cute girl like... " he rambles but stops when he realizes he just called you cute. He blushes.

And you blushed fr ,,,it made you flinch at first because like fuck he didnt really look like the type to just say that at loud but you found it adorable. And found him even more adorable when you saw him get flustered .

Y/n: pft- im sorry I dont mean to laugh at you I just laugh when I get nervous... you say a bit shyly not wanting him to take it the wrong way.

I appreciate that you think I'm cute . You bit your lip in thought on what to say next.

 But what came out of your mouth was just a thought you had in the back of your head I mean you know you can be bold at times when wanting to just have fun or for the plot really.

"Can I have your number?" he blinked a couple of times. And deadpans

Isagi: *she doesn't know we need to score goals to get points to get phone usage he thinks. He was shocked you asked him so boldly. But there's no harm in giving the number to her. She's cute and she asked nicely.

Isagi: " yeah we don't have our phones available to us all the time there's a system to getting certain necessities if we score a good amount. I think I scored a decent amount this game but its ***.******** .

You quickly type it into your phone and save it . 'Cute guy' lmao. Forgetting your boyfriend quickly you hurriedly embrace isagi and run away to the other exit waving your hand as a thank you.

Isagi was taken aback from the quick hug he got from you he couldn't even give you one back because of how fast you left. 

He was thinking about you more and more, and he was curious to see you more, but he had to return to his intense training in order to get Bachira back.

He walks throughs the door and sees nagi and KING BAROOOO.

but king baro  practically runs into Isagi and says

"Out of the way trash dont stand in front of me" (A/N BOI WHAT DA HELL, dont do that to my boy isagi)

"How unexpected of you to lose and come here,

Werent you the strongest.

How about you fight us? It feels like I could beat you now." Nagi announces.

Huh?-king

N: "Me and isagi against you"

King: who'll win against who

You goddamn amateur who only thinks about setting traps...

N: you sure bark alot for a loser, king.

king: I guess you want to be destroyed by the king himself"

N: i'lll win and make you my servant.

(A/N-LEMME BE YO SERVANT NAGI BABY)

———Meanwhile y/n———

You couldn't believe you just pulled that shit. Like girl you got a whole ass boyfriend. DASS MESSSYYYY

But again

You like the adrenaline in doing bad shit.  You were low-key evil but never really did anything about it. So are you really bad if you didnt do anything thatttttt serious. Right now you want to because you haven't gotten attention from your boyfriend..........

LIKE Lets be real for a second and way the options and see whose cute and shit like tf this a whole facility of men .you thought as you walked back to your uncle control room..uh office... uh weird place .

As you backed in... he was murmuring something and typing on the computer and you being nosy walked in a little quiet to see if you can look on what hes doing.

He shuts it off tho and quickly turns around ."I saw you in the reflection y/n ..your not that slick" he says

"MOVINGGG ONN. so what did you think of the match " you asked. Looking at one of the many screens the match that just happened that kept replaying over and over. 

you kind of forget in the moment that if your uncle was watching the whole game then was the camera always on and active or was it only recording matches....... You look at your uncle and squinted your eyes and pointed at him 

" YOU SAW ME WITH ISAGI DIDNT YOU EGOIST"

"Maybe" he lets out a creepy smile before turning around in his chair and typing to pull the video up. And there you were with isagi . "Delete it " you said in a chilling tone.

He immediately does a little one two button tap shit and boom its gone.

No footprints. Means no evidence. Means no messiness brought up when your uncle sees you with your boyfriend eventually . I mean knowing him he wouldn't bring it up right?

"Im gonna go home for the night" you say with a sigh. Dreading the drive back with the thoughts of just not having any good communication with nagi right now . It wasnt fair .

"Why dont you stay here for the night , we got extra rooms and you can have your own space and even explore" he says with a smile you haven't seen before but gave the feeling of plotting and just letting you do you.

He gave you a key card that had access to whatever you needed to get through. Doors to getting food.

"Thanks unc." You replied as you gave him a tiny hug and ran along to go cause chaos.