the beauty of a striker ★

chapter 4:

y/n:

MY BOY ISAGI DID NOT COME TO PLAY. I mean that mfka just figured out there special abilities more faster than you can even process. Like I said before you know a thing or two about soccer. But as of right now you knew Isagi was getting control of the battelfield.

Intercom: " TEAM RED HAS BALL POSSESSION. RESTART WITH A CORNER KICK"

you see rin get the ball in his corner. you look over to see that nagi on aryus ass and bachira blocking aoshi. as they get in positions you see a certain space open in where isagi should be heading towards in order to decrease the range of passes.

within a moment Rin kicks the ball making it vertically spin into a direct shot. Aiming above the players but still making it was just fucking insane to you. you cover your eyes for a moment. You know they cant win right now. your ass just predicting it. Its not that nagis team was bad but your gut was telling you that they're just going to have work 10x harder during this match then any others they have face so far. LIKE THIS GUY SCORED STRAIGHT FROM THE CORNER KICK.

everyones jaw was dropped. slay for rin though. he jus baddie like that .

score: red-4 vs white-2

Nagi:

how do we stop that

bachira:

aw man... are you kidding haha

Isagi in his head was thinking if he could have prevented that if he changed his positions but he's thinking "was there really another space or option for him to even chose from when leaving a risky space open for direct passes."

bachira:

if they take one more goal from us we'll lose..pretty bad he said with a straight face.

nagi:

but if we score up to 3 at least we'll win

Isagi:

yeah..your right. time to strick back.

*whistle blow* (isagi has possession of the ball rn)

y/n:

you see isagi running with the ball with determination in his eyes. with the way the white team started playing already told me enough about isagis speical abilitity. I can tell by the way hes trying to reuse the triangle tatic to control the field.

He knows that rin can read him .

but he's trying to rekindle the chemical reaction between nagi and bachira is just plain obvious at this point. you see rin come up from behind towards isagi. AH shit.

rin:

how long are you gonna circle these passes around hmm and you call yourself a stricker?

come

i'll end this.

he says with a scary look on his face.