babe?(smut)

Chapter 6: ⚠️some spicy coming your way*⚠️

y/n: why'd you disappear like that without telling me? I know how you are so I didn't think you would be involved in something this extreme. Was it for Reo or did he force you? Ugh, wait till I see his stupid face. you said with a closed fist. wanting to do nothing but hit that mf.

He cuts you off by kissing you. 

you know from your gut that he was jealous over the interaction of Isagi and you, with the way he's nibbling at your lip to open up for his tongue to enter. 

 you could hear him drawing in a sharp breath through his teeth.  

one hand reaches under your shirt tracing your spine and the other that drags your chin closer and closer. you feel his grip on your chin tighten as he tries to close what impossible little space was left between the two of you. your hands wrapped around his neck complying. 

shit was so messy. hearing him grunt at you biting his tongue was so sexy.....at this point,

 you guys made out for like 10 minutes now. breathing heavily. lips red and glimmering in each other's saliva.  gosh, you did miss yo mans. you push him back. staring at his face, your eyes taking in his facial features. he looks tired. 

you give him one small kiss. and then get down to business. 

y/n; us making out doesn't mean you're off the hook Mr. I'm still upset and pissed at you for ghosting me. can you understand where I'm coming from, please? instead of trying to pass this like it's nothing. I was seriously sad and thought you didn't want to be with me anymore. you whispered the last part.

nagi: I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away there. it was an impulse. 

nagi takes both your hands in his lifts them and kisses them over and over. giving you the cutest puppy dog eyes. 

he talks to you with such honesty that he unintentionally flirts with you. you try to look away from his puppy eyes not wanting to give in. 

nagi: Babe? look at meeeee. he whines.

 you try to get off his lap but he huffs and pulls you back down. the fact you are upset makes him pout. in his mind he thinks you should be happy he's here being productive then just being bored at home waiting for your calls. or talking to choki. 

with his lazy nature, he doesn't know what he can do to make up with you. He's debating if he takes this time for makeup sex or to console your sweet self. but he's deprived. Is it okay to do it now? in this public space where anyone can just walk in on y'all? 

you can see him contemplating his next words. he drops his head on your shoulder and gives you a big hug. 

nagi: you know I love you so much. I would never purposely do such things as ghosting. in all honesty, I wasn't expecting it to be a whole training facility where I'd be stuck with no phone. Trust me beautiful, if I had known the time to write you a whole paragraph on what was going on I would.. it was just so sudden. and I have to win a certain amount of points if I want my phone:(((... please forgive me. pleasseeeeeeeee. I missed you so much. I have been so deprived of you. I dream of you every night. baby, please.

his whining was cute. you love it when he makes it known how much you mean to him. you know his lazy ass could've reached out to you sooner but you wanted to let it slide because you found him. 

You are on his lap. 

And you are also deprived of your big baby. he is so needy when it's just the two of you. so him ignoring you earlier left your mind now that he's technically begging you to forgive him. but there's just something inside of you that just wants him to beg more, to do anything to make it up to you.