sh!tgoingdown

chapter 3 (Im kind of going based of the event in the manga while also inputing  y/n's thoughts about the match which technically are my thoughts from when I was reading this)

No because tell me why ever since you came in shit been going down for realllllll. you were eyeing this game like a hawk, evaluating every single player analyzing their abilities from the sidelines. 

You noticed how hard nagi's team started running up again. you saw how nagi was being marked by aryuu. That guys hair was beautiful jesus mf got inchess. But he was marking down nagi making sure nagi cant play freely. SMHHHH. but you notice the rest of his team mates a distsance apart from each other. Making a triangle. 

I see what they tryna do.🤔

Bachira was at the end beinbg the anchor. Giving him the choices within the triangle. Isagi runs towards the shooting point a Perfect free space where no one was on his ass until rin slides in and says "you thought i wouldn't be able to see the same scenery as someone of your level is able to. " 

Like boy stfu what that even mean mf riddling and diddling. bachira decides to pass to nagi and pinpoint the exact moment to pass angi the ball only for nagi to overturn that shit and score a point. #bachiraxnagi #chemicalreaction

The score was now 3-2. bachira jumps on nagis shoulders in celebration while nagi looks over to the sidelines.

you were wide eyed at their so called 'chemical reaction' on the field like the way isagi controls the field was hot to you. (you have a tendencies to obsess over people are good at things * what can you say your egos niece for fucks sakes*) like honestly seeing that natural reaction from nagi reminds u how insanely good he is. 

Nagi looks over to where your at. and you both make eye contact. In that split moment he can tell by your eyes you were brewing something up. 

you on the other hand waved at nagi and blowed him a kiss. <3 

honestly you thought to yourself your such a cunt. you know why. Your mad at nagi but god you never wanted to just make out with him right here and now.

Nagi turns away with a pink hue on his cheeks that goes unnoticed by everyone on the field but you.

Anyways back to the game:

"chit chatting in the battle field. you guys don't learn at all do you " rin says has he sways the ball back and forth with his foot.

"Im staking my life each moment here!!" He yells. and strikes the ball with a heavy boom. Then bam Isagi headbutts the fuck outta of it blocking it from the goal.

Bachira: "Nice save"

Nagi: "Isagi!"

Rin face was like 😮. And Isagis ass was like " YOU thought I wouldn't be able to see the same scenery someone your level is able to...rin" 

rin"