The shower

Occurs directly after the last chapter (the first time)

-

El practically slammed her bedroom door behind her before frantically fumbling with the lock. She was breathing heavily as she leaned against the door before slowly sliding down to the floor. She brought her knees to her chest and her hands to her head.

What the actual fuck did I just do? She cursed to herself.

She had just had sex. She had lost her virginity. And not only had she lost her virginity, but she had lost it to Michael fucking Wheeler. Will's dorky best friend, Mike Wheeler. President of the Hawkins High AV club, Mike Wheeler. Top marks in AP Physics, Chem, and Advanced Functions, Mike Wheeler. Her mortal enemy, Mike Wheeler.

And she had a boyfriend. A long-term, going on almost 3 years together, boyfriend. Yes, they were off right now, but surely they would be on again soon.

She started playing with the silver chain against her neck. A silver cross charm dangled against her chest. The necklace had been a Christmas gift from Troy.

She shuttered as she remembered what it stood for. It was a reminder of their promise to God as presidents of the celibacy club. And she had worn that same necklace while fucking Mike Wheeler. Shit. She was going to hell.

And what's worse than that? She liked it. No. She loved it.

She loved the way he planted kisses on her neck as he pumped in and out of her and grabbed her tits. She loved the way he stretched her out. She loved how he talked dirty to her. She loved the feeling of his cock pulsating inside of her as he came.

She loved it so much that she wanted it again.
She traced her fingers along her lips, remembering the feeling of Mike's lips against her own.

Her hands trailed down to between her legs where she felt that damp patch of fabric. She was wet. She couldn't help but start to touch herself.

That is until she heard the phone ring.

As she picked up the phone, she heard the familiar male voice that she didn't want to face.
"Ellie? Can we talk?"

It was Troy.

As El hung up the phone a no longer single woman, she realized what a mistake she had made. She needed to talk to Mike. She needed to make him promise that they would never speak of this again.

She opened her bedroom door and crept down the hall to the living room. Mike was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Mike?" She called out.

He turned his head to look at her "Hey, I thought you had work to do?"

"Finished" El stirred awkwardly.

"Oh" Mike nodded before a smirk fell on his face "here for round two then?"

El's face turned beet red. He wasn't going to make this easy, was he? "Um, about that."

"Yes?" Mike smiled, adjusting himself in his seat so he was facing her now.

El gulped. "Mike... we should pretend it never happened."

Mike cocked his brow "and why would we do that, Ellie?"

El took a deep breath. Why was he making her so flustered? "Troy called."

Mike leaned back. A look of irritation painted over his recently smug expression. "Ah. And what did douchebag Harrington want?"

El glared at him. "Don't call him that."

Mike chuckled. "So I take it your back together then?"

El bit her tongue. He was insufferable. She wanted to go off on him right then and there, but she needed to stay calm. "Yes, so..." she trailed off.