Chapter 3

The ride home was complete and utter silence Riley didn't want to talk and Selene wasn't sure how to handle the situation but she did let him know " I'm glad you stood up for that other kid and yourself but you can't just go around punching people Riley" he didn't say anything he just looked away from her. They had made it home and Riley went straight to his room Selene didn't want to bother him so for now she went to her room and started to work on the work that she needed to do for her class. Selene checked her phone and saw the message from willow she opened it and messaged her back "I just got home going to work on my notes from class." Selene sent the message and went back to her work. As Selene did her work Riley sat on his bed he didn't move or anything he just sat there and thought about everything that happened he sighed and fell back on his bed and looked at the ceiling he just laid on his bed closing his eyes and trying to keep himself calm.

As Riley kept himself calm Wilson was trying to do the exact same thing he sat in well his last class he could practically feel one of his teammates staring at him the teammate that he honestly hated having to look at wil knew that the bell would ring soon for them to leave but he just wished it would hurry he wasn't the only one that felt the gaze of his teammate but mal also he could tell that she was uncomfortable when the bell finally rang wil rushed over to mal and they both walked out of the class. Wil said, " do you want me to walk you home?" mal smiled and said " no my brother is over there" she pointed towards marc sitting in his car "but thanks anyway wil." wil told her " I'll walk you to the car"

They walked to marc's car when they got to the car wil opened the back seat door of the car for mal and looked inside the car seeing jack in his car seat wil smiled saying " he's getting big" mal closed the car door saying " yeah I'll see you tomorrow wil'' wil just smiled and went to start walking when marc said, "I can give you a ride to the coffee shop if you want?" wil looked at marc telling him " No it's fine I'll see you guys later" wil started walking away and to the coffee shop when he got there willow wasn't there so he got a table and waited for her.

While wil waited for his sister, Willow looked at her watch and grabbed her phone leaving her friend's apartment. She ran over to the coffee shop and stopped outside of the door to catch her breath. Once she was breathing normally again she saw her brother through the coffee shop window so she went inside. When she made it to the booth where wil was sitting she told him " I'm sorry to have kept you waiting let's go home" Wil looked at his sister he could tell she had been running he asked " what happened?"

Willow sat down in front of him saying " nothing I was looking for Iver" she let out a small sigh and continued to say " I haven't seen him in awhile I'm worried about him" Wil could see that his sister was indeed worried about Iver so he tried to change the mood by randomly asking " any new friends?" Willow looked up at her brother who was giving her a small smile she smiled then said " yeah I've made one but they don't live around here" Wil nodded his head saying "well at least you've made a friend and your right we should go home"

Both Willow and Wil got up to go home as they walked out of the coffee shop. Selene had gotten up from her desk to go check on her brother when she went into his room he was laying in his bed with his homework in hand although he was asleep. Selene walked over to him taking his homework out of his hands and covering him up with a blanket and went back to her room while in her room she looked through her phone checking if willow had messaged but she hadn't selene hoped that she was okay

Selene laid on her bed grabbing the book from the other day and started to read it a little bit later her phone went off she saw that willow had messaged her back she read the message " sorry for answering back late I had to go meet my brother" selene answered willow back "it's okay, you have brother?" Selene went back to reading her book as she read her book willow and Wil made it home.

The minute they made it home their father had been waiting for them at the door asking "where have you two been?" Willow looked at her father " I went to iver's apartment Wil waited for me at the coffee shop" their father looked at willow and told Wil " go to your room I need to talk to your sister" Wil looked between his father and sister saying " no Lolo didn't do anything wrong" willow said " it's fine Wil go" he shook his head and headed up the stairs while Wil went to his room his dad and willow looked at one another

Willow didn't say anything but her dad did " Iver is a drunk why do you keep trying to talk too him" she took a deep breath before saying" don't call him that, he's my friend and I'm not going to just let him drown himself" he sighed " Just go to your room we can talk about this later" willow shook her head and headed to her room she was going to stop and talk to wil but she couldn't she was upset and didn't want to take it out on her brother.

Willow looked at her phone as she sat down she read Selene's message and answered her back "yeah I do his name's Wil do you have any siblings?" With that willow put her phone down and changed into some clothes she sat down on her bed looking through her phone and she clicked on Marc's number.