chapter 6

"You have to admit that was funny." Billie snorts nudging my side causing my eyes to roll trying to contain a smile.

"Just shut up and dry yourself off or your staying outside." I reply holding the towel tighter around myself.

Billies eyes drill into the side of my head, trying to force a smile out of my face. "Stop." I mumble covering my face with my hands to hide my blush. 

"Ok ok, it was a little funny." I give in standing up and glancing over my shoulder to see Billie giving me an 'I told you so' look.

Following me towards the house, Billies arms brushes against mine again and again causing my cheeks to fade red.

Walking up the stairs to my room in silence was rather comforting given the screams and shouts we had released in the pool.

"I'll go get changed in the bathroom." I say grabbing my pants and shirt and moving to head out the room.

"You can change in here if you want." Billie almost whispers, red coating her cheeks.

Averting her gaze to the floor she shrugs.

"We are both girls after all."

After a moment of hesitation I nod and close the bedroom door.

Facing away from Billie I take of my shirt and bikini top before pulling the oversized shirt over my torso feeling Billies eyes drilling into my back.

"I can feel you staring." I chuckle quietly to which Billie doesn't reply.

Quickly pulling on the rest of my clothes I turn around to find Billie already changed.

Sending me a grin she takes me hand and leads me out the room.

"This is my house you know?" I laugh following her to the kitchen.

"And? I'm hungry." Billie retorts opening my pantry door.

A huff of air blows out my nose watching the green haired girl rummage through the food in my house pulling out random items and checking the label to see if they were vegan and gluten free.

"Dude you have nothing in here that's vegan." She pouts wandering over to my side and resting her head against my shoulder. Ignoring my bright red face I laugh. "Sorry my dad loves his meat."

"We can order Maccas though?" I grin taking out my phone.

"Maccas?" Billie scrunches her nose in what looks like disgust.

"Mcdonalds." I put on an American accent and Billie slaps my shoulder.

"Oh fuck off I know what you meant."

"Mm."

"So what do you want?" I ask scrolling through the choices.

"They don't happen to have burritos do they?" She asks anxiously.

"Sadly not grasshead sadly not."

"Well then fuck that. I want burritos." Billie grumbles.

Raising an eyebrow I scroll through other restaurants before coming across one that sells burritos.

"Ok what burrito?" I ask handing her the phone.

"Oooh so many choices." Billie almost moans before grinning and spamming the buttons on my phone.

[]

"Burritos ordered. Time to chill." Billie draws out the L in chill.

Nodding in agreement I head to the couch in the living room watching Billie look around at all the photos on the walls.