Moving into dorms

(y/n) was currently on the couch when the doorbell rings. (y/n) and Aunt May went to check it out to see All Might.

May: Please come in.

All Might: Thank you.

They then sat down at a table.

All Might: I wanted to talk with you about the dorm system that will be taking place.

May: I've already read about it

All Might: I know you have some concerns because of the villain incidents.

May: I know, because of it he got hurt. But-

(y/n): Please May!

May: (y/n).

(y/n): Ever since Uncle Ben died I wanted to be a hero so I can stop other people from the same thing.

May: I know and that's why we moved to Japan and that's why you're going. And I hope you and the other heroes with help keep him safe.

All Might: We'll do our best.

================================================================================

(y/n) narrating: After my Aunt gave me permission, I left home and started my new life. On the grounds of U.A. about a five-minute walk from the school, a student dorm built in three days: Heights Alliance. This is my, no, our new home.

Class A were standing in front of there homeroom teacher.

Aizawa: For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again.

(y/n): Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure: I had a hard time!

Jiro: That's normal...

Ojiro: the two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsu: We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad.

Uraraku: Yeah.

Aizawa: I was surprised, too. Well I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first. For now, we will focus on getting your provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp.

Sato: Oh yeah, they did talk about that.

Ashido: So much has happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa: This is important. Listen up. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, (y/n), Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These six went to go save Bakugo that night.

everyone remained silent by this

Aizawa: Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone here except for Bakugo, Jiro and Hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop. You betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy.

Everyone: um, we're supposed to get excited by that speech?

Bakugo looks at Kirishima who was down and starts to drag Kaminari

Bakugo: Come here.

Kaminari: Huh? what? no!

they went behind the bushes and suddenly a large amount of electricity was discharged and Kaminari came out stupid. Jiro tries to hold her laughter