181-190

81

Chapter 181 Memories

The classmate thought he had already bought the mecha, but I never saw him take it out. I bought one three years ago, but that mecha is only suitable for daily practice and simple battle with others. If you drive it to No. NC003 The planet, in less than a day, will be eaten by beasts or worms with no bones left.

"How could he be ready? I'm afraid he is still worrying about the star coins. It's not cheap to buy a good mecha."

Before Cheng Bu spoke, the person who heard this turned his head and said bluntly. Frankly speaking of his predicament.

"If you don't speak, no one will treat you as dumb." Cheng Bu rolled his eyes at the other party.

The classmate sighed, "Then there's no other way. My family has already sold the iron in order to buy me that mecha, and I can't help it."

Cheng Bu knew, so he didn't plan to talk to them, but now he's running out of time, he Anxious to get angry.

Everyone knew his difficulty and sighed.

"I heard from the former senior and senior sister that if you are not ready, no one will be willing to team up with you. After all, bringing a tow oil bottle will affect the completion of the task, unless it is a mecha maker.

" Teachers have high mental strength, can detect whether there is any danger around them, and can also help mecha departments repair damaged mechas, so they are very popular, and each team will invite at least one or two students from the mecha manufacturing department. Cheng Bu is not from the mecha manufacturing department. His strength is good, but he is not in demand, so if he cannot find a strong team to join before the exam, the academy will randomly match the remaining students. They are all weak, and no one wants them. After random matching, only weaker ones will gather together. Those who can survive on Planet NC003 will be blessed by the god of luck a hundredfold. Cheng Bu doesn't know this truth, but no one can help anyone. If you have this difficulty, others will also have difficulties. The atmosphere was a little depressed for a while. "Cheng Bu, someone is looking for him at the gate of the academy." A mecha classmate walked in, saw Cheng Bu standing in the crowd, and shouted at him.

Cheng Bu wondered who came to the academy to look for him at this time. It was definitely not his family. They never came to the academy to look for him, so they were afraid of disturbing him. When he arrived at the gate of the academy, he found that it was a strange man wearing a red dress. Clothes with the words "Interstellar Speed" printed on them.

As soon as he slapped his forehead, he forgot that Big Brother Li said before that he wanted to send him a gift. It has been more than ten days, and the gift will indeed be delivered at this time.

The gift was only the size of a slap, and after confirming Cheng Bu's identity, the other party handed it over to him, and then left.

Cheng Bu saw the palm-sized gift for the first time, and was a little curious about what Big Brother Li Lu had given him, but it was only the size of a palm.

Back in the mecha training room, the group of classmates hadn't left when they saw him coming back with a boxy object with a note from Interstellar Express on it.

"Wow, it turns out to be Interstellar Express, Cheng Bu, who is so generous in sending you Interstellar Express?" a classmate exclaimed when he found out.

"No, it's really an interstellar express. It's still sent from Galaxy R. How far is this? It costs at least 10,000 star coins."

"But it costs tens of thousands of star coins to send such a small thing. It's not worth it."