71-80

71

Chapter 71

"Brother, I'll be staying at home for a while."

During dinner, Qin Ge, who was sitting across from them very gracefully, suddenly threw a bomb that was not too powerful, but since Mrs. Qin was not around, the bomb didn't play out. The power it deserves.

If Mrs. Qin knew about it, she would probably regret her impulse to leave home that day, and she would not be ashamed to go home now.

Lu Li deeply suspected that the reason why Qin Ge came back suddenly was because Mrs. Qin was not at home.

"How long is your stay?" Lu Li asked curiously.

"Let's see." Qin Ge swallowed the steak in his mouth, and took a sip of red wine. Every move was like every carefully processed picture. The quality of the picture is very eye-catching. Of course, people are even more eye-catching.

Because of Qin Ge, they ate Western food tonight, and it's okay to change the taste occasionally, so Lu Li and Qin Yu also ate Western food.

Hearing this, Lu Li didn't ask any further questions.

Qin Ge held the red wine, his lips became more rosy due to the moisturizing of the red wine, and his peach eyes narrowed slightly, forming a long, narrow and attractive arc.

If the person in front of him at this moment is his admirer, he will faint with happiness.

Lu Li has Qin Yu in his heart. Although Qin Ge is indeed very handsome, he is the most beautiful man he has ever seen, no one, but he just thinks he looks good and doesn't feel anything. If you let him stare at him Looking at Qin Yu, he can understand the thoughts of those admirers.

"I didn't expect Mr. Chef to be good at making Western food." Lu Li took a few bites, and his previous thoughts on Western food changed. It's not bad.

He doesn't eat Western food very much. He used to cook Chinese food at home. His views on Western food are limited to restaurants outside.

But they are at home now. The western food cooked by the chef is based on the amount they usually eat. Even Qin Ge, who has not been home for a long time, the chef remembers the amount of each meal.

Don't look at Qin Ge's every move as elegant as he has carefully calculated. In fact, his appetite is also very large, and the entire Qin family is probably only a little worse than Qin Yu.

The first time Lu Li saw it, he was frightened by his amazing appetite.

"Western food is what he is best at."

Lu Li snorted, he really didn't know that Mr. Chef was not good at Chinese food, obviously the Chinese food he made was so delicious.

"Families have different tastes. Qin Ge likes western food, while father and mother like Chinese food." Qin Yu could see his doubts.

It is also a huge honor to be a chef in Qin's family. Many chefs want to come in. The chef finally got this opportunity. Of course, he has to work hard to develop the Chinese food that the host likes to eat. It is also the chef who is doing it. The talent of Chinese food is good. If I cook more Chinese food, my cooking skills gradually catch up with Western food.

"I heard that my sister-in-law can also cook, but my elder brother is very picky. Don't think that he doesn't say anything when he usually eats. That's because all the cooks are his own chefs." Qin Ge, who heard the conversation between the two, also interjected.