231-240

31

Chapter 231

"I said that I fell in love with you at first sight, and it is a natural reaction to fall in love with you at first sight."

The people in the monitoring room collectively sprayed, and it made sense, but they were speechless.

"I'm going, this sentence is so damn right!" The third man wrote down this sentence on his communicator.

The others looked at him speechlessly.

Is this sentence right?

On the surface, it's quite right, but in fact it's just a hooligan, and not everyone can play a hooligan at will.

The reason why Xiao Fan didn't get beaten by Xiaolu because he was a hooligan was because he was handsome. On the other hand, if he was too ugly, he would be beaten into a pig's head in minutes.

"Will you stop staring at me every day if I promise you?" they heard Xiaolu ask.

Xiao Fan was silent for a while, "No."

The people in the monitoring room lay down collectively, why should they answer no, if the answer is yes, the beauty might be on him.

"Why?" Xiaolu asked again.

"Unless you keep giving it to me."

Lu Li: "..."

Everyone: "..." In the

toilet, Lu Li stared at Qin Yu, as if asking how you could say such a thing.

a long time.

"Dream you."

Everyone in the monitoring room got their wish when they heard Xiaolu throwing those words out of the toilet, but when he closed the door, his hand was caught by a hand sticking out from inside. I pulled it back in an instant, the door slammed shut again, there was no picture, they only heard a muffled groan from the road, followed by a shrill struggle, but there was no voice. After an unknown period of time, they heard Sisi moaning. The sound came, and the sound of water stains between the lips and teeth of the two people finally reacted.

"Damn it, he's actually overbearing, and the most exaggerated thing is that he succeeded!" The third man suddenly jumped up from his seat, widening his eyes in disbelief.

"Yeah." No. 1 man couldn't believe it, he felt that he needed to do something to calm down now.

At this moment, Lu Li's pained voice came over, "Come on, you hurt me." The

second man hurriedly turned off the monitor in the toilet.

"Lanny, what are you doing?" The third man wanted to listen for a while.

The second man glared at him, "It's enough to listen to it for half a month, the next thing is the private affairs of the couple, what else do you listen to, in case Xiao Fan finds out, you think you haven't been beaten last time. Isn't that right?" The

third man muttered: "What kind of couple, the beauty didn't agree to it personally."

"They are willing to let Xiao Fan go, isn't it obvious enough, you know what it means to refuse and welcome, you didn't talk about it. Those who have been in love definitely don't understand."

The third man who was hit by the weak point wilted.

The situation in the toilet was exactly what they had guessed. It sounded like a joke, but Qin Yu was actually doing it.