251-260

51

Chapter 251 The Unexpected Person

"What newcomer is so powerful that he wants to be brought by the dignified actor himself?" Qin Ge changed the subject.

The actor was serious, "The new artist signed by my studio is handsome and has good acting skills. Of course I have to train him well and let him earn stars for the studio as soon as possible."

"You have earned so much over the years, you still don't know Foot." Qin Ge smiled.

"Who do you think has too many stars?" The actor gave him a graceful look.

Qin Ge shrugged helplessly, "You're right, which planet are you on?" The

actor asked, "Why?"

Qin Ge said, "Of course I'm going to see you."

"You want to kill me." The actor was unhappy , the screen trembled, "Besides, you are the Minister of Finance, aren't you very busy every day?"

"No matter how busy you are, you won't be able to squeeze in a few days. Isn't this boring? Let's play with you and say I haven't been to the film and television planet yet." Qin Ge laughed out loud.

The actor's mind turned quickly.

Qin Ge leaned back on the driver's seat, raised one leg, casual and lazy, "How about it, have you figured out how to fool me?" The

actor choked. Hiding, staring at him, "How do you know?"

Qin Ge turned his head to look at the oversized screen on the right, and pointed at the light screen of the communicator, "The handsome guy you said refers to him Is it?" The

screen was a live interview, and the person being interviewed was exactly the artist he signed for.

The corner of the actor's eyes twitched slightly, and he was dismantled so quickly. Do you want to back it up like this, "So what is it, what is it not, why don't I have to report to you where I am?"

Qin Ge asked: "To be honest , which crew did you sneak into again." The

actor said, "What if I didn't say it?"

Qin Ge smiled and said, "Then it is estimated that tomorrow's headline will be the movie emperor Jiang Tian lurking on the No. 2 film and television star, stealing gossip from his peers, why is this?" The

actor took a deep breath and warned himself not to be angry, not to be angry, "I told Do you have a grudge, do you have to do this?"

Qin Ge shrugged, "Speak or not?"

Actor: "The Road to Legend."

Qin Ge raised his eyebrows, "Isn't this a movie you invested in, why are you? He also sneaked into his own film crew, and no one found the actor and said, "If I am discovered, can I still be here? If you have nothing else to do, I will hang up and have no time to chat with you. "

Whoever said I'm fine, didn't say we'd meet at night at first, but you can't do anything about it at No. 2 Movie Star, so let's change it to the day after tomorrow." Qin Ge said before he hung up.

The actor didn't even think about it, "I don't have that spare time, and I have to go to other crews the day after tomorrow." "

Qin Ge saw that his oil and salt did not enter, and directly threw out the killer, "I don't want the genetic evolution agent, right?" "The

actor turned his head sharply, almost twisting his neck because of the movement, "Gene evolution agent? How could you... I'll be right back. "The

communication was cut off by him. Qin Ge was not annoyed, but raised the corner of his mouth.