volume 1 Chapter 3 The Shining Beacon

.

RWBY intro

.

Kieron intro

.

.

It was early morning and Kieron was leading ozpin and glynda up a dirt path to the clife side where his ship as and when arriving they see it as the craft is none other than Thunderbird 2, the giant transporter ship. The ship is 31ft tall (57 with its telescopic legs deployed), 112ft long from nose to thrusters and tail, with an 82ft wingspan, and a body weight of 406 tonnes. It is a giant, wide-body, green coloured, somewhat blocky plane with small forward-swept wings, a massive rear tail spoiler and large rectangular engine intakes on either side. Despite its bulky appearance, the two rearward engines are powerful enough to allow it to fly at supersonic speeds nonetheless. It is capable of vertical take-off and landing, through the use of 4 large jets tucked underneath the craft's sides, close to the intakes. The VTOL jets can tilt forwards and backwards for slow and steady flights in all directions. The wings can fold upwards when not in use, allowing for easier landings. Two means of entrance and exit can be found at the crafts front end; a manually operated hatch on top, and a platform that can be automatically lowered underneath, and both lead straight to the cockpit. TB2 is designed as a freighter in mind, with the middle of the craft hollowed to carry one of the many modular containers carrying gear for different kinds of rescue missions.

when fist seeing is Ozpin and Glynda were shock and speachless to say the least as Kieron lead them to the ship as it wing were fold in and Kieron press some thing on his left arm making the ship rise up on it 4 landing struts leaving the center of the ship witch is the pod under it as it had the number 3 on the pod as it riced up 

.

ones   it had riced up the pod flap open to show  inside the pod they saw many thing  from the rescue gear that was in side    witch was the Firefly, he mole, Laser Cutter Vehicle, Booster Mortar, recovery vehicle and Thunderbird 4 all inside

.

the fist was The Firefly

The Firefly is a dual-purpose fire-fighting and debris-clearance vehicle. The vehicle is 150ft long, with a body width of 30ft, the front shield and dozer blade being 60ft, and mounted on hydraulic arms, so it can be raised or lowered. It has a compact 800bhp power plant, and weighs 56 tonnes. the craft runs on heavily modified fireproof tank treads. The Firefly's forward-mounted shield is constructed of Cahelium Extract-X, providing heat protection from intense temperatures and resilient dozer-blade capability. The shield allows access for the barrel of a heavy-duty gun, armed with nitroglycerine shells. These can snuff out otherwise-uncontrollable fires, and for major debris clearance. Rear-mounted water and foam dispensers can be used for vehicle-cooling purposes, and for some one control.