Kieron rescue equipment for Remnant

so this page is to show all the  rescue equipment Kieron got with him that end up being transport to remnant with him

now i have gone back to the last 2 and add the laser cutter and boost morter and change the pod from pod 5 to pod 3 any way here it is here the rescue gear he got

.

Fist off  his ship  as he went to Remnant in Thunderbird 2

The craft is none other than Thunderbird 2, the giant transporter ship. The ship is 31ft tall (57 with its telescopic legs deployed), 112ft long from nose to thrusters and tail, with an 82ft wingspan, and a body weight of 406 tonnes. It is a giant, wide-body, green coloured, somewhat blocky plane with small forward-swept wings, a massive rear tail spoiler and large rectangular engine intakes on either side. Despite its bulky appearance, the two rearward engines are powerful enough to allow it to fly at supersonic speeds nonetheless. It is capable of vertical take-off and landing, through the use of 4 large jets tucked underneath the craft's sides, close to the intakes. The VTOL jets can tilt forwards and backwards for slow and steady flights in all directions. The wings can fold upwards when not in use, allowing for easier landings. Two means of entrance and exit can be found at the crafts front end; a manually operated hatch on top, and a platform that can be automatically lowered underneath, and both lead straight to the cockpit. TB2 is designed as a freighter in mind, with the middle of the craft hollowed to carry one of the many modular containers carrying gear for different kinds of rescue missions.

it also had a medical bay with an Auto-Nurse inside as The Auto-Nurse is monitoring equipment used in hospitals and medical units, for the purpose of helping in the recovery of patients. Its visual display monitors a patient's cardiac, pulse, temperature and respiratory reactions.

 Its visual display monitors a patient's cardiac, pulse, temperature and respiratory reactions

Pod 3

Module 3 Home of the large electromagnetic grabs. The grabs are used to lift up and move the largest and heaviest of objects. The tips of the 4 fingers are electromagnetic, which allowed them to rip off a roof in The Hexpert. A row of seats stored on Module 3 are able to be picked up by the grabs and lowered, in order to collect people.

it also big enoth to carry all the pod equipment that was at Autobot city witch is

.

inside the pod he got

the fist was The Firefly

The Firefly is a dual-purpose fire-fighting and debris-clearance vehicle. The vehicle is 150ft long, with a body width of 30ft, the front shield and dozer blade being 60ft, and mounted on hydraulic arms, so it can be raised or lowered. It has a compact 800bhp power plant, and weighs 56 tonnes. the craft runs on heavily modified fireproof tank treads. The Firefly's forward-mounted shield is constructed of Cahelium Extract-X, providing heat protection from intense temperatures and resilient dozer-blade capability. The shield allows access for the barrel of a heavy-duty gun, armed with nitroglycerine shells. These can snuff out otherwise-uncontrollable fires, and for major debris clearance. Rear-mounted water and foam dispensers can be used for vehicle-cooling purposes, and for some one control.