volume 1 Chapter 5 The Emerald Forest

RWBY intro

.

Kieron intro

The opening ends to an overhead view of the Emerald Forest as the camera pans down into the misty underbrush, where Yang Xiao Long is walking and looking around.

Yang was calling out " Helloooooooo? " she yell not seeing a shadow quickly pass by " Is anyone out there? Helloooo?" " she say and stops and raises her arms " I'm getting bored here!" she say and hears a rustling in the bushes behind her and turns to it " is someone there?" she ask as the rustling continues as Yang comes over and peaks insids " Ruby, is that you?"

A low, inhuman growl is heard, and Yang's head rises up as she stares at the creature.

Yang: Nope!

Yang quickly rolls to the side as an Ursa charges out of the green. She gets up and activates her Ember Celica, staring at the monster before another Ursa runs out behind her. She leaps over it, and its companion runs at her again, only to get knocked back by a fiery punch. The other Ursa and Yang charge at each other, and Yang manages to get under it and deliver several punches and a kick to send the creature back.

Yang look at the 2 "You guys wouldn't happen to have seen a girl in a red hood, would you? " the Ursai merely growl at her " You could just say "no"." she say as One of the Ursai stands on its legs and swipes at her twice, Yang barely dodging the attacks.

Yang was laughing "Geeeez, you two couldn't hit the broad side of a ba... " she was saying but is interrupted when the first Ursa gets back up and swipes at her. Yang easily backflips out of the way, but the Ursa manages to sever a single strand of Yang's golden hair in the process.

yang was Infuriated You... " yang closes her violet eyes, then opens them to reveal red, making the Ursai look at each other confusedly before Yang screams " You monster!!!" she yell as she dashes for the Ursa that grazed her hair. She proceeds to first launch the Ursa into the air with an uppercut, and a barrage of bullet-enhanced punches at staggering speeds commences, sending the Ursa flying back with Yang closely following after. This barrage ends when Yang delivers a particularly powerful punch that sends it through multiple trees and leaves a trail of fire behind it in the process.

With the first Ursa out of the picture, Yang immediately turns her attention to the second, purposely provoking it as she spoke " What! You want some, too?! " yang said angry However, before either can act, the second Ursa falls over dead, with Gambol Shroud in kusari-gama form embedded in the back of its shoulders. Blake is revealed standing behind the fallen Ursa and casually retrieves her weapon by yanking the ribbon. and yang smiled " I could've taken him." she say

" she say