114 AC

~

~

Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen was walking in her chambers of the Castle in King Landing with her hand on her big and swollen stomach. She could feel that the time has come and the bebe was going to be here soon. The doors to the princess's chamber opened and silhouettes of two men were being seen. Ser Harwin Strong, the commander of the city watch, and Laenor Velaryon her husband. Rhaenyra smiled at the two men happy that she could have them both by her side.

The birth was quick, without any complications that Rhaenyra thanked the gods for it.

" It's a boy," the midwife said giving the child to the princess while she still was holding the two men on each of her sides tightly. The baby's cry made her drop their hands and take her firstborn son into her hands, she stroked the little boy's face, it reminded her of his father. Ser Harwin Strong. But soon a horrible pain makes Rhaenyra grab her stomach.

" Something is wrong. " She said in between the horrible pain. The midwife was quick to look in between the princess's thighs and a smile was forming on her face.

" Everything is alright, the second is coming. " The second? Rhaenyra let go of her son, giving him to Ser Leanor while grabbing Ser Harwin's hand tightly. With one hard push, a second child was born that night. A girl. That got the name Aemma Targaryen (Velaryon), first by her name when it comes to the Targaryen dinasty. 

And as her brother Jacaerys that was older than Aemma by just a few minutes, she was also born with brown hair on her head and a scream that made the midwife call her:

" A Strong girl. "