"he likes, he likes me not"

Tamaki POV
A day later
Today is last day of school.Than we got spring break. what we did for the host club is we dress in pastel colours and wore a flower crown.I Wanted Haruhi to wear this pretty dress I got (she said no) but the girls love it and we did are very best to make sure they were very, very happy.(we got to make up for the week we don't see them) after we done and haruhi left,I want to go talk to everybody befor they left."guys I got THE GREATS IDEA in the world" I said confident. "that we never get to see you agin" Hikaru and Kaoru said which was very rude. "NO, I think we should spend spring break at a BEACH resort I own" I said with my eyes close and noes high. "Will cake be there" (I think you know who said that). Mori just nods his head yes. Hikaru and Kaoru look at each other than look at me a " ya" they said " well me and Kyoya will make the plains okay". they all nod and walk out."does that mean your coming over than" Kyoya ask I just smiled at him.

Kyoya POV
"So it's a plain" tamaki said as we finish are plains."yes now that is over we can watch a movie,I got a new one" I said wall walking to my DVD, than putting it the DVD player. it started to play previews of other movies."i'm going to go and make popcorn okay" tamaki than nods his head and I walk out to make popcorn. when I got back tamaki was siting criss cross with a cute smile on his face. "I waited for you" he said proudly."thanks" I said before siting next to him and put the popcorn and drinks in front of us than played the movie.
A few mins in movie and Tamaki has already scream like 500 times. which was really funny. I pick the most scary movie I have. To scare him( this is his end of the barging for you know making me stay a hole week with him). As we got more in the movie he start to jump and hide his eyes,I sat back,watch the movie and the one on the tv too. I start to get tired. I yawned and put my arm along the couch."aaaaaaa" Tamaki screamed than jump right in my Side and pit he arm on my chest than held on to my shirt. my eyes widen than I felt my cheek blush. I didn't now what to do so I hesitant to put the are that was on the couch around him but I did my hand sat nicely on is shoulder.

Tamaki POV
"Aaaaaaa" I SCREAMED as loud as I could and close my eyes. than jump on to mommy than held on to his shirt. I felt his arm go around me. I start to blush so I put my face more to his chest to hope he does NOT see me like this. "it's okay to look" Kyoya said in a soft whisper voice. so I did as he said and look at the tv, still on his chest and he still hold on to my shoulder. it was okay for that one sec that a man cut this poor girls heart out. "Ekkkk" I said that jump agin that rapt my arms around him and put my face I his shoulder. I felt is hand go down my back which made my eyes open wide. I lift up my head to look a him." you lie to me" I said with a sad face. I just than notice that I was on top of him. I blush than quickly get off. we both sat there awkwardly. I look over a Kyoya he look a me that blush as did I and we both look a way " umm I'm going to go to sleep". Kyoya said getting up
"Me t-too" cause I'm not going to watch that movie ALONE . I turn off the movie and want to go clime in to bed next to mommy. " good night I said. "good night " he said. I than wonder why he was blushing and why was i. do I lik- no it can't be plus it not like he likes me or does he?