The host club.

TAMAKI P.O.V 

           Aaaahhhh today is a good day the sunny is shining. "so what shall we do today guys" i said with the biges smile on my face. " WEEE should go out and get CAKE" honey said shoving cake in his mouth. " But you have cake" honey than look back at me with thos eyes of DAETH. i run to kyoya "Mommy henoy being mean " i than grab his arm ,i look at him and i falt something.... 

KYOYA P.O.V

I wack tamaki off and get out my seat. " maybe go to the park.." of some shit like that. i look back at tamaki to fand he is in the corner growing moushrooms . ahh i'll go say sorry than," look tamaki i'm sorry, i-i-i'll go the the park with you" i said as i walk over to him and sit beside him."ok, now stop growing mushrooms and we can go t-". tamaki than jump on top of me in my surprise. He gave me a big hug, that was when i can feel the blush coming. so i NICELY push tamaki off." ooooooohhhh THANK YOU your the BEST KKKKKYYYYYYOOOOOOYYYAAAA" but he hug me tighter but than get off. than the blush want away.

TAMAKI P.O.V 

man kyoya is the best :). " so every one WERE GOING TO THE PARK". i said with a smile. i look back a kyoya and than i had a even big smile on my face but he just push up his glasses and walks to the window. i look down with my smile was now gone.....