the park...

TAMAKI P.O.V 

i walk over to kyoya who was looking out the window." are - are you ok kyoya?" i ask as i grap his shoulder but he just push it off and stared to walk to the rest of the host club it was the end of the day and i wanned to spend the day with all of them but manly haruhi. " l-LET'S GO TO THE PPAARRKKKK" i yell and run out the room and the rast of them folled me. i really want haruhi to like me but it's really hard cause she always with those twins more hikaru AAAAAAHHHHH i hate how there  trying to take my daughter away  from me. :( whatever were going to a park so yaaaa. :l

HARUHI P.O.V 

"wow kyoya good" hikaru said " what do you mean?" all i know is than something is wrong with kyoya but i know kyoya never going to say anyhing" well it just how he handled tamaki, cause tamaki can be a bit ummm...." " i know what you mean" we both laugh. me and hikaru getting  close togetter but were still friend but thats good for me. tho i feel a bit bad for senpai a BIT but still he like love me with all his haert and that aLOT for a girl to take in even you try but w-"what are think about" hikaru said turn from the window we walk by to look at me with a smile on his face "ohh nothing much really" maybe i... 

I FAW MINS LATER... AT THE PARK 

KYOYA P.O.V 

when we got to the park i found a spot well a bench that no sun hit. it waas kind of nice but i'm not going to tell tamaki that i look at everyone they on a playground we fond. it smill and old but they look like there having fun. the twins were pushing haruhi on a tire swing, moi and honey and tamaki were just playing a the playground launging.. smiling. i look down try not to show the tear that had want down my face " kyoya are you ok" that nice solf voice it was nice how it was but didn't want them to know tho i tust them more than any thing in the WORLD but i sit there looking down at my shoes. i than feel a arm go around me they sit besaid me and but there arm around me it was nice and all i wanted to do was look at _______ and kiss them but all did was sit back and..........