What is this feeling?

When Tamaki and Kyoya went to bed Kyoya woke up and went to turn around but as he did he seen Tamaki, Than stop and look at him. There was hair covering his face so he move it out of the way he look so beautiful when he is sleeping . Kyoya than goes back to sleep.

Tamaki P.O.V 

As i woke up i look at the time and it was 11:09.

 " KYOYA WAKE UP WERE GOING TO LATE" 

I then jump on top of him and start to hit him with my pillow. He try's to knock me off but he did not succeed 

" came on woke up," I said. I gave him one more good hit with the pillow. Than made my way over to my closet, umm what should i wear today , it looks nice out so... maybe this i than put on a white button-up shirt, than black pants and some shoes. I look back at Kyoya who was slowly getting up.

 " come on, pick up the pest" i walk over to the bathroom to clean up. as i go, I hear kyoya say something under his breath.

Kyoya P.O.V 

"come on, pick up the pest" I hear tamaki say 

 " you little !#%$^&" I say hoping he won't hear. I pick my glasses off the nightstand, than make my way over to my bag of clothes. I find a blue polo-style shirt and some nude color khaki's pants. I look over to the bathroom which tamaki is using I guess I'll just change here then. After i am done I go over to look in the mirror.

" you look nice kyoya" i hear tamaki say as he comes closer. I start to blush a little. " um th-thank ... are you done in the washroom" i say as i try hard not to make eye contact. 

" umm.. ya ya I'm done, " Tamaki said with I small hint of confusion. I run over to the washroom and clean up my face and do my hair. 

"HEY Haruhi text me saying that her and the twins are going to be there in 5 mins and Mori text me saying that everyone else is there so we need to hurry up CHOP CHOP" tamaki YELLS even tho he was just outside the door aghh people.

Tamaki P.O.V

"I'm so so SOO sorry that we are late. I would EVER want to do this to anyone but... i'm only human ... well a super good looking, handsome and talent .." i say in a dramatic voice.

" Don't forget annoying.." Kaoru says

" and stupid too"  Hikaro add. I don't know why the twins have to be so mean to me maybe they are just jealous. I run over to a corner and grow mushrooms.

" look what you did now" Haruhi say and walks over to comfort me.

"So... where are we even going" ask honey and Mori nodes 

" We are going to the cherry blossom park and it going to be BEAUTIFUL" i say putting my hands up. 

"thou not nearly as beautiful as I am but I even challenge the beauty of a goddess" 

"than lets get going" kyoya add as he start to walk to it. I run over to him and wrapped my hand around him.

Ones they get there everybody start to go there own way. Honey goes with Mori and they find a place that sells candy and honey starts to up some flowers in mori hair. Haruhi goes with the twins as they take soo much pictures and Hikaru gave her a flower too. As for kyoya he was stuck with Tamaki which he didn't mind at all.

Kyoya P.O.V

me and tamaki were together the whole day pretty much. We took lot of pictures and had some candy it was a really good time I'm glad that it was just me and him tho i had to yell at the twins some time but it was okay cause i was with him.

" it looks like its going to rain," Tamaki says.  i look up at the sky and the clouds were getting darker. 

"there's no rain yet so it will be okay" we then heard lighting. I jump back a little but Tamaki jumps to me so were hugging. 

" it-its okay umm.. tamaki it just lighting." he starts to slowly let go I wish he wouldn't tho

"I am still going to hold your hand okay," he says than holding my hand. it start to rain really hard so we run to find shatter  or cover or even the other hosts. As we ran we found cover not that good of cover but it works 

" hear come closer so your back doesn't get wet." he put his hand on my waist and pulls me closer. I look down at Tamaki and how close we were if Tamaki lookup our lips would almost touch.

"I should have not have worn white today" i look down at his shirt which was soaking  wet and see-through i am glad he wore white you can see his body perfectly . He looks up at me and look at him blush cause caught me staring . He reach up and moved my hair out of my face he slowly pulls me closer, in tell are lip touch. as we kiss i start to get this feeling that i never had. but it one hell of a good feeling.