Ch. 25- And we're Having....

I must start by saying that what Tommy'd done for me, getting someone to take Ari so Tommy could take care of me, for me to lean on him and vice versa was SORLEY needed. I have been able to sleep, but I still have those fears that Ace will try and take my heart away from me, my Tommy.... but I share those fears with my husband, and together I have no doubt we can get thru it.... but I tell you I feel the storm coming soon deep in my bones....

Tommy has entered his 5th month of pregnancy, and though he complains and or has mood swings about being able to see his feet or that I'll leave him because he feels he's not attractive anymore.... i make him see and feel otherwise. I always tell him, SHOW him.... that I've always, ALWAYS found him stunning, but carrying our children even more so.... he's always been my angel, I tell him too he's doing something very special....and to be honest, we can't keep our hands off each other nor would we want to. There I said it...it doesn't matter that I am God...I can't fucking believe 59 now, just turned it.... i still have that 'cat stamina' my husband teases me about and I in turn tease him...which leads to you guessed it.

Anyway, today is a very special day today, this afternoon Tommy has an appointment to check on the triplets and we plan on finding out their genders and I can't wait. It's morning now, Tommy is very much still sleeping in our bed, and I am downstairs in our kitchen making breakfast. Ari, meanwhile, had just been picked up by Gene and Bruce, who know what Tommy and I are doing today....and if Tommy feels up to it dinner and if I Know Gene, Paul and Eric will also be over....and Gene demanded he keep her for a few days, and when Tommy and I had both protested heavily he said....

"Look, you guys this is a very special time for you both.... you two especially need some time together....and well we missed having Ari with us and have been wanting to keep her for a bit. Don't argue, Peter..." and that was that it touched me. I hugged him, Bruce teasing me saying it looked like I was hugging Gene's knee given how short I am in comparison to which I replied rather silkily...

"Well, I make up for my HEIGHT in other ways..." Wiggling my eyebrows. To be honest, I've been asked if it bothers me, Tommy who is 6'1 and me who is 5'5' if our height differences are an issue. FUCK NO, they don't exist when we are with each other...and even when we were at each other's throats, they didn't exist.

Back to breakfast, it's a special one.... stuffed ricotta French toast with berries, fruit, and crispy pancetta I'm putting on a tray big enough for two, so I can surprise my husband with breakfast in bed and eat with him. I LOVE doing things like this.... Before long, I have everything ready to go and, on the tray, drinks included and carefully make my way to the bedroom and nudging the door open I note Tommy is still very much asleep...or no on second thought, he stirs and when his eyes open and land on me, they widen filled with tears, but I know these aren't tears of sadness.

"Peter? You fixed breakfast? What a wonderful surprise!"

I quickly and carefully set down the tray and greet him with a kiss, low and slow before I answer, "I made enough for us both, I love doing things like this and well its special and today is a special day and I love you, so very much Bellissima."

"You're amazing you know that? Before I eat, I need to pee.... help me up?" Tommy says practically in a rush.

"I am amazing aren't i?" I quip, before I help my husband up and into our bathroom where he relieves himself in ecstasy, washing his hands and guide him back into our room and get him settled, before joining him as we eat breakfast, Tommy doing nothing but making pleased groaning sound, breakfast is pure sweet torture, because god help me, he's turning me on...somehow, I manage to keep my hands to myself well for now and we talk about Ari and Baby's names, and nursery ideas and in all this check on Ari who is doing well and Tommy and I trade kisses before at last breakfast is done, the tray set aside and Tommy and I feel the triplets move around, happy as can be it seems to me, kicking too...the look in Tommy's eyes, his glowing.....an angel, goddess in human form. Tommy blushes...at my staring.

"Peter.... you're staring."

"Oh baby, the things you do to me.... but I stare because you're glowing, you look like a literal angel. A goddess and you're just beautiful. And I NEED you..." My tone a combo of desire, love, awe...and needless to say...this leads to yes, you guessed it.... a vigorous love making session, Tommy and I climaxing twice before being sated enough for now....and Tommy immediately falls asleep after. I loathe to leave him, leave a note in case he does wake up as I clean up from breakfast, clean the bed by some miracle and take care of Kiss related things and so time passes, and it's time for my husband's appointment and I blink and we're back in an exam room, after having the preliminary stuff done and are waiting to get started. Tommy is excited and nervous both, so am I.

"Pete...you think they're, ok? I am so eager to see them...and... and..."

"They are wonderful, I promise...I'm just as eager as you, nervous.... this is all new to me, and to you. And we're doing this together. "This greatly reassures Tommy and I kiss him, no I can never get enough of him. The anticipation here is killing me waiting on the Doctor, who finally comes in....so far so good on everything, now for the ultra-sound, I reverently lift my husband's shirt and immediately hold his hands, him shivering at the cold as the gel is applied. I cry, at the images on the screen, so does Tommy...it's so beautiful as we see each little profile of the babies within my husband. They are healthy and strong, that's what matters and then comes the moment, I absolutely fucking lose it.... finding out the genders.

The doctor points out each baby in turn, and I am in love.... two little boys, and a little girl....

"Pete...Pete.... look...LOOK." Tommy exclaims, very much choked up.

"I know...I know...they're BEAUITUFL. Two sons and now...now we'll have two girls.... THANK YOU." I whisper as we continue to look at and admire the little profiles of our sons and our youngest daughter....

After the exam is over, we head for Gene and Bruce's place, and I make sure my husband is up for it....

"DO you still want to go? I mean you need rest and tire so easily...and, and... I just wanna make sure you are, ok?" I state anxiously.

Tommy fairly beams at me, "Yes I would love to....and you take such amazing care of me and our children, I'll be ok." Tommy rubs his swollen stomach, that beautiful stomach where our sons and daughter are growing and I only as each moment passes fall more and more in love with him.

"I love you; I love you....and we will go hang out with everyone and tell our Princessa that she will have two brothers and a little sister.... it's beautiful Tommy."

"We love you too Pete." Tommy echoes my tone, as we continue to make our way.

Literally the next day, or a day from now.... things would go to hell, a confrontation with Ace...and oh he would FEEL MY WRATH.

A/N: Tommy and Peter are having two little boys and another little girl! And next chapter, all hell breaks Loose with Ace's return!