Chapter 2

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" father says as he lets me in his room "why did you call me here father?" I ask as i was quite curious about the reason
"Soie, under some circumstances you will have to meet the crown prince quite earlier than expected, is that ok with you?" Father asked, i was quite shook by this information but i didn't let it break my posture "of course father, when will i meet him?" I asked, making sure that i don't sound as shock as i really am "you will meet him 5 days from now" father said as he looked on to his watch "oh look at the time, it seems to be that you're gonna be late for your history class, you can leave now" "thank you father" i said as i bowed and left the room.

TIME SKIP
(NIGHT TIME )

Soie sat on his bed as he thinks deeply on what's gonna happen in his meeting with the crown prince, is it gonna go well? Or is it gonna go messy? Soie shook his head and told his self "i need to stop thinking about this, i just need to act normal" it was quite late at night so he lay on his bed and peacefully slept the night.

5 DAYS LATER
(Soie's Pov)

I woke up by the sound of knocking on my door "Come in" the door opened and i saw scarlet "Good morning young master, it's time for you to get ready for your meeting with the crown prince." She said "Ok, give me some time and I'll just take a bath." "Yes young master" scarlet said as she bows and leaves the room.

"Ahh it seems that it's finally time to meet him. The so-called genius crown prince, i sure hope that he isn't gonna be like those spoiled kids who only think about themselves."

Soie quickly took a bath and got ready for the meeting with the current crown prince, Athanasius.

*Side note*
Soie firmly told his parents that he doesn't want anyone helping him to get ready as he said that he is, and i quote "A grown man" now (as he really is one)

Soie stood before the grand entrance of the main palace, where he would finally meet the crown prince who he would serve for the rest of his life. Adjusting his attire one last time. He took a deep breath, reminding himself to stay composed. The doors slowly opened, revealing the opulent hall where the meeting was to take place.

As he entered, the atmosphere was laden with formality. Soie's eyes met those of the crown prince, Athanasius, a young man with an intimidating aura that most people can't stand. The room fell silent as they acknowledged each other.

"Your Highness, it's an honor to meet you," Soie greeted with a respectful bow.

Athanasius studied him for a moment before offering a faint smile. "The pleasure is mine, Soie. I've heard much about you."

Throughout the encounter, Soie maintained his composure, engaging in polite conversation and showcasing his intelligence. Athanasius, in turn, displayed a keen interest in Soie's perspectives and opinions.

As the meeting progressed, Soie discovered a surprising camaraderie with the crown prince. They shared common interests, and Athanasius appreciated Soie's straightforwardness. The initial tension began to dissipate, replaced by a genuine connection.

Days turned into weeks, and Soie found himself spending more time with Athanasius. They explored the palace gardens, discussed matters of state, and even shared moments of laughter. The initial apprehension Soie felt had transformed into a genuine friendship.

As they navigated the intricacies of court life, Soie realized that being thrust into this world was not as daunting as he initially thought. Athanasius, too, found solace in a companion who saw beyond the crown.

In this unexpected journey, Soie not only discovered the complexities of royalty but also uncovered the true essence of friendship in the most unexpected places.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thank you guys for those who support and read this shitty story😭😭 It's been roughly a year since i last uploaded the 1st chapter and honestly, i wasn't really planning on continuing this but as i re read and saw that there were actually people who loved and wanted me to continue this makes me happy. Please just continue to support and love this and in return, I'll try my best to make this a better story for you guys to read. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH